Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

:wink1:

Attachments

• 20160112_190342.jpg
    20160112_190342.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 325
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Guys, just a question, is there any thread about the dc multiverse figures? Cheers!!

March seems like such a long time from now.. DX08 looks great next to your Batman Chief!!

March seems like such a long time from now.. DX08 looks great next to your Batman Chief!!

I thought this was scheduled for a February release?!

Guys, just a question, is there any thread about the dc multiverse figures? Cheers!!

Yeah, just go into DC Comics-Action Figures or at the top of this page go to Action Figures, Scroll down to DC and select general and it will take you to main DC action figure forum where the Multiverse thread could found along with other DC action figure topic threads :lecture

Or
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ttel-dc-comics-6-inch-multiverse-figures.html

''On route to customer'' - tomorrow so, which is actually the earliest predicted date of delivery according to ebay. My packages from Timcent have beaten those predictions on previous occasions, hence why I was hopeful to have it even as far back as thursday last week..but new years delays I suppose

Yeah, just go into DC Comics-Action Figures or at the top of this page go to Action Figures, Scroll down to DC and select general and it will take you to main DC action figure forum where the Multiverse thread could found along with other DC action figure topic threads :lecture

Or
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ttel-dc-comics-6-inch-multiverse-figures.html

Cool, man, thanks a lot!!!

Or

Cheers!! I was talking about the 4 inch figures, didn´t know the 6 inch were called dc multiverse too. cheers anyway

Hi guys wondering if anyone could help.

I received the batman figure from timcent this morning but I'm having major problems with the head.

The plastic ring that holds the headsculpt to the neck post looks to have crumbled in half and I'm left with a head that will not attach to the neck as there isn't enough friction keeping it on. I've checked the box to see if the bits could be glued on but they aren't in there.

Before I go and buy a new head of eBay is there anything I can do?

Hi guys wondering if anyone could help.

I received the batman figure from timcent this morning but I'm having major problems with the head.

The plastic ring that holds the headsculpt to the neck post looks to have crumbled in half and I'm left with a head that will not attach to the neck as there isn't enough friction keeping it on. I've checked the box to see if the bits could be glued on but they aren't in there.

Before I go and buy a new head of eBay is there anything I can do?
Send pic to timcent.he will tell you to ship the head back to him so he can take it to hot toys headquarters and swap it out.thwn he will mail it back to you.process will take time.but if you can't wait then buying a new head off eBay is another option.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thanks to friend Jed Thomas for making this one of custom beautiful stand for my Return Batman :D

Did the DX09 have a magnetized belt for the grapple launcher like the new Returns figure, or was it a clip-on?

Also, are the hands/gloves different? I'm trying to bash an 89 Batman with Returns parts and I was wondering if I needed to get DX09 hands or if the new ones from the set will do.

Thanks in advance!

Did the DX09 have a magnetized belt for the grapple launcher like the new Returns figure, or was it a clip-on?

Also, are the hands/gloves different? I'm trying to bash an 89 Batman with Returns parts and I was wondering if I needed to get DX09 hands or if the new ones from the set will do.

Thanks in advance!

DX09 did have a magnet, but the grapple gun split apart which is why they included the clip on holder. The BR hands are exactly the same as the DX09 hands just the inside of the hands have no silver rivets

I will note that the BR magnet fits the grapple gun just a tiny bit better on the belt than the DX09 magnet on the belt IMO

Send pic to timcent.he will tell you to ship the head back to him so he can take it to hot toys headquarters and swap it out.thwn he will mail it back to you.process will take time.but if you can't wait then buying a new head off eBay is another option.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help man. I'm not sure if I need to get the body replaced too, the ball joint in the neck seems to be too far down in the body to correctly hold the head in place and after I attach the cape first the head pops off immediately.

At first I thought this was due to the broken socket on the head but now I'm not so sure. The vinyl covering of the suit rides over much of the post and I can't see how it can make a secure connection, especially when the cape is on too

I'll try and post some pictures later

Could someone confirm the March release from Sideshow? If so, I guess we'd be looking at another month or two on top of that for UK sellers to stock her.

About to open mine. Excitement somewhat tempered by the lack of a box I'm expecting from BBTS which shipped 4 or 5 business days before this package from Timcent so I'm wondering WTF on that, but I shall 'crack on' with this as Clipperking says.....

*presses play on Batman Returns soundtrack*

Right, well, I've already had some sort of breakage in his right arm, along with the usual gauntlet spike issue...

Right, well, I've already had some sort of breakage in his right arm, along with the usual gauntlet spike issue...

Sorry to hear that man. As well as my broken headsculpt I had two of the gauntlet spikes rattling round in the box

This fig was the one that got me back in to the hot toys game so Im really gutted about the qc problems

Back