Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

This is my custom keaton; what do you think guys, should I buy the BR one or it's OK? solicitud fovissste 053.jpgsolicitud fovissste 053.jpg

solicitud fovissste 052.jpg

Of course I don´t have the cameras and ligts from HT...:panic:

PD: Yes, I have to repaint it; it was the ace toys one and was so brunette; thanks

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I spent time focusing on what I wanted for Star Wars 1/6...split from here to see if the shine wore off on this release, thinking I'd pass etc. ...

But I think I'm in for the single. Looks solid, and there are elements I like a hair more than '89.

The only other Burton piece I could want would be a Catwoman, but we all know that's *highly* unlikely.

Not into statues, so Tweeterhead's out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my custom keaton; what do you think guys, should I buy the BR one or it's OK?View attachment 196312View attachment 196312

View attachment 196313

PD: Yes, I have to repaint it; it was the ace toys one and was so brunette; thanks

I actually like this sculpt better than the HT one. I may trim the neck off and repaint it, he kinda has a giraffe neck thing going on

It looks like he has a prosthetic lower jaw and mouth. Or the bottom of his face got smashed inwards.

There is a seam in the back of head where I'm assuming the PERS mechanism is. Not too noticeable if you're not looking for it.

Couldn't get very good photo of it yesterday but here's a couple:

Thank god I did not pre order this! That ugly pers panel is why I passed on the previous Keaton Batman and I will pass on this one for the same reason also.

:rotfl yeah i have mine facing the wall all the time LOL
:rotfl Don't we all? :rotfl

Not buying this cause the pers panel in the back barely visible... seriously... you won today's **** post...

That tweeterhead Catwoman is amazing. The pics Rulk posted are killer.

View attachment 195446
View attachment 195447
View attachment 195448

I personally do not see Pfeiffer there, especially in the promo pics. I don't know maybe I will change my mind but currently it does not live up to my expectations and generally I find that statues go so much downhill in terms of details after the prototype's been shown. Still hoping for HT to make a move. Does not have to be now now; would be so happy to see it within a reasonable time frame though :)

The seam is no deal breaker for me but it is unsightly and kills the realism of the figure. DX 09 is great, one of my favorites, but that panel bothered me then too. I was hoping they would take those gripes against it and not implement it for their Returns Batman. After that on.cc photo of the back, I really thought maybe they did.

If they can't approach the eyes from underneath the cowl like their DX 02, DX 12 and Armory, I'd be fine with them scrapping moveable eyes altogether. I've always preferred painted.

The seam is no deal breaker for me but it is unsightly and kills the realism of the figure. DX 09 is great, one of my favorites, but that panel bothered me then too. I was hoping they would take those gripes against it and not implement it for their Returns Batman. After that on.cc photo of the back, I really thought maybe they did.

If they can't approach the eyes from underneath the cowl like their DX 02, DX 12 and Armory, I'd be fine with them scrapping moveable eyes altogether. I've always preferred painted.

Wonder they can change that now this late into the game. Like most already said, who displays their figure to show the back anyways...

Doesn't matter if it looks off or not, I still preordered two of these sets. I just love batman returns. In all reality as much as I hate rooted sculpts, I wish they would invent something silicone based for hair so it can still keep the same hairstyle rather than something painted. I mean I really don't care, but I always wondered though.

I just cancelled the set and got my deposit back (one time thing) .. I placed an order for the single. Reasons for getting the single Batman
- With the Canadian dollar being weak the dual would cost me $438 without shipping, applicable taxes
- Space is limited, I'd rather have another figure that was worth it .. Bruce Wayne would be a filler figure for me
- It's been mentioned many times .. but that head sculpt ..

This is my custom keaton; what do you think guys, should I buy the BR one or it's OK?View attachment 196312View attachment 196312

View attachment 196313

looks like he started using botox, yeah, even that one looks better than the HT version

looks like he started using botox, yeah, even that one looks better than the HT version

Thank you... :clap

I don't know why HT got the BR licence only for this figure (batman); honestly the "new" is the Keaton headsculpt and it's not good; catwoman and penguin I think are the boom; if HT decided to do only one figure (pn o cw) which do you prefer???. for me penguin

The seam being there on this cowl is honestly not bothering me at all. Just like the DX09 not a problem in my eyes. Sure it would be better if it wasn't there and the PERS was constructed like the DX12 but I wouldn't let the seam be a 'deal breaker' for me.

Thank you... :clap

I don't know why HT got the BR licence only for this figure (batman); honestly the "new" is the Keaton headsculpt and it's not good; catwoman and penguin I think are the boom; if HT decided to do only one figure (pn o cw) which do you prefer???. for me penguin

I think I'd choose catwoman, but I have a thing for her she is one of my favorites. I'd take any of those two really

I think I'd choose catwoman, but I have a thing for her she is one of my favorites. I'd take any of those two really

Penguin grosses me out. Catwoman, please and thank you.

Kinda off topic but cool. For those who have the game and the season pass.FB_IMG_1436886826721.jpg

Back