Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Thank you HT for sticking to your roots now I can leave the marvel distraction alone and get back to real 1/6 collecting.

Re: Hot Toys DX 15 – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Is it just me, or something's off about that chin as well? And why is the photography so doll-like compared to other HT promo pics? Please tell me I'm just imagining things!

Hope the suit doesn't have qc issues with that rubber, we know how great HT has been with rubber lately.

i dont think it the rubber with the issue mate, my dx09 still in very great condition the only problem with me is the cape. i hope it turns out to be great cape just like the photo and we dont need to buy custom cape.

aab05f7d023602c1f8277931522df98f.jpg
3fc359a2a3df274cf945a09f2a7c36ab.jpg
shut up and take my money lol

And people were giving me crap for expecting a Keaton sculpt :lol

Glad to see this finally.

Is this real life or is this a fantasy? Trapped in a landslide, no escape from reality? Having just woke up, I'm not entirely sure that I'm not still sleeping and that this isn't a dream. That is a ****ing thing of beauty.

Is the armor gonna be made up of rubber? This is the Batman figure I've been waiting for but if the armor is made of rubber then I'll definitely pass.

1097%20-%20bah_gawd%20glasses%20hat%20jim_ross%20macro%20wwe.jpg

I'm really likening what I see so far. I'm about to go to work in a minute but just having a quick glance he looks good enough to me and the Wayne figure also but yeah the hs is pretty shocking. Will have a proper look later but so bought anyways.

Is the armor gonna be made up of rubber? This is the Batman figure I've been waiting for but if the armor is made of rubber then I'll definitely pass.

Its rubber like previous one

Batman is here! In the second installment of the Batman series directed by Tim Burton, Michael Keaton reprised the role of the caped crusader to protect Gotham City again from terrible fates. His amazing portrayal of the iconic character in this darker take on the superhero set the high standard for the future appearances of the dark knight on the silver screen!
Today, Hot Toys is delighted to present a special 1/6th scale collectible figures set featuring Batman and Bruce Wayne from the classic Batman Returns!
The movie-accurate Batman Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Michael Keaton as the iconic character Batman, featuring a newly developed masked head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs and interchangeable lower faces, a specially created Batsuit, highly detailed Batman gadgets, and a LED light-up figure base.
The movie-accurate Bruce Wayne collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne in the film highlighting the newly developed head sculpt and a finely tailored suit with great details.
The collectible figures set will specially include a bonus broken cowl, Batman fans don’t miss the opportunity to add the dark knight and his alter ego to your collection!

View attachment 183282

2mT5O79.jpg

Dreams do come true :yess:

I like this twin pack thing HT is doing, I imagine this will be as much or more than the Robocop bundle. I can have some friends for my 89 Keaton and Joker :monkey3

No mention to Penguin or Cat in the description... any hint in the pics about those two...

It's pretty sure there's nothing more beyond this figure.

So happy this has finally been confirmed. The greatest Batsuit, worn by my favourite Batman. I might have to buy the two-pack and a separate Batman to display with the torn cowl. Yes, the Bruce Wayne headsculpt does need some work, but it's nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be.

Oh, and I miss this mouthplate...

11148544_960058254046733_1952439828175125034_n.jpg

3 years and the Keaton/Wayne prototype still looked rushed, both sculpt and tailoring. Still getting Batman, but not sure if I'd get the 2-pack.

Looks fantastic. Now just need a Catwoman and Penguin to round out the set.

So happy this has finally been confirmed. The greatest Batsuit, worn by my favourite Batman. I might have to buy the two-pack and a separate Batman to display with the torn cowl. Yes, the Bruce Wayne headsculpt does need some work, but it's nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be.

I think people aren't just making things out.

Secuf2F.jpg

This is the one I've been waiting for since I started collecting a couple of years ago! Thank you Hot toys...

Back