Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Due to the fact several have had elbow issues think I will cancel and just wait until this guy goes on sale.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

He came today.Tonight I mostly fussed the cape into position. Tomorrow I think I will address his eyes. I've never had a figure with PERS. Tips? Also, apologies for the crap quality of the photo. It's dark. Better next time.
IMG_0491.JPG

Found this pic on Instagram and thought it epitomized why I need both Keaton Batman's in my collection.. They both look so amazing!!

eqdqj9.jpg

Due to the fact several have had elbow issues think I will cancel and just wait until this guy goes on sale.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

What sort of elbow issues?

Those creases are a part of the suit. They're sculpted to look like the creases his undersuit/wet suit/leotard has under the armor at the elbow. They're behind his knees on his legs too. DX 09 had them, they're just more prominent on this one. Her elbows aren't deteriorating or cracking.

A-dev had legit elbow problems, but it wasn't the suit, but the inside of the right True Type arm at the elbow. What she is describing is the sculpt of the suit, no different from the DX 09 (which to my experience and knowledge, has yet to crack anywhere on the suit).

image.jpeg

This is perfectly normal.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

everytime I look at this figure I hear "Things change" in my head..
:lol

Those creases are a part of the suit. They're sculpted to look like the creases his undersuit/wet suit/leotard has under the armor at the elbow. They're behind his knees on his legs too. DX 09 had them, they're just more prominent on this one. Her elbows aren't deteriorating or cracking.

A-dev had legit elbow problems, but it wasn't the suit, but the inside of the right True Type arm at the elbow. What she is describing is the sculpt of the suit, no different from the DX 09 (which to my experience and knowledge, has yet to crack anywhere on the suit).

View attachment 245264

This is perfectly normal.

View attachment 245265

Oh Ok thanks man. Thank you for clearing that up... I'll keep my order then.

Getting this figure today, ups on its way

Though I switch it up with Tonys cape with a half & half look.

Attachments

• 20160212_111933.jpg
    20160212_111933.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 20160212_112016.jpg
    20160212_112016.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 251

^^nice

I hope I receive my replacement body and the new cape on the same day. That'd be a nice compensation for this extended wait period.

That second photo is brilliant chief. He looks like a bad mother ****er.

Is it just me or does this have the best eyes ever done on a 1/6 figure?

thanks guys.I have to agree with you difabio Br has one of the best if not the best eyes.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 240

I dont think she really understood the suit design.I have the same elbow type crease and to me thats normal.I watched the part where she showed the elbows cracking and I didnt see any cracks.just the elbow crease.I could be wrong though

And again once you guys that own this BR take your time and pose him right(especially the cape).He is bad a$$ looking at any angle in any lighting.That cowl is menacing

I called Sideshow, This will be in the U.S. March 1st. I had them bump me up to ship then. I can't wait to pose him with my Batmobile....

everytime I look at this figure I hear "Things change" in my head..
:lol

Every time I look at Bruce Wayne in that tux I hear " face to face, tic, tac, toe" song

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Had more time so more pics

Mei's cape is a winner!

You guys are spot on with the eyes..leaps above DX09. Probably one of my favorite PERS designs ever that HT has produced

Back