Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Sideshow is the worst at this, they want you to pay an extra 10 bucks for them to pack it out on a bigger box. My shipper was flawlessly clean!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

BBTS puts a shipper in a shipper I got a statue from them today and the pack job was amazing and shipping was cheaper.
55ae5147fc6327606e22f2dee14eabc2.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

This has to be one of the most annoying figures I have ever owned. :gah:

I am selling mine off and staying with the 89 version. Anyone interested shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

Got him today (single)I used the knock off head with the 89 logo
5338d0028cdd74578520b0ef0ee706d7.jpg
4c52821ff2faaa48420df9585f57e194.jpg
d3aa05756adec688bd715ea20753e243.jpg

that knock off head looks way better then HTs.thanks for sharing that great pic Bgnyc007

Sign me up for one too. The folding option on your custom glider would be super cool. Great work Chief!!!!

Sign me up for one too. The folding option on your custom glider would be super cool. Great work Chief!!!!

the work goes to doggiedoc:wink1:

Why is it so annoying?

I dont think i have ever had as much trouble futzing a figure as I had with this guy. Dont get me wrong the figure looks awesome however I think hot toys had plenty of time to fix all of the problems the fist one had such as the articulation. I also dont believe we will see any other characters from returns sadly.

This has to be one of the most annoying figures I have ever owned. :gah:

I am selling mine off and staying with the 89 version. Anyone interested shoot me a PM.

Do share. I'm contemplating this one. Now I'm nervous. What futzing was troublesome?

I am a guy with little patience.When I bought this figure I didnt expect much frustration.In hand yeah the articulation is limited but i expected it.Now the cape is the the pain in the butt.But I loved the figure so much that I took the time to futz and futz and next day futz again.I guess what I am trying to say is if the person loves this particular movie enough they would give this figure the time it needs to futz.And of course you always have the option to buy a "custom toilet paper"(inside joke to you guys that know who I refer that to LOL).

I am a guy with little patience.When I bought this figure I didnt expect much frustration.In hand yeah the articulation is limited but i expected it.Now the cape is the the pain in the butt.But I loved the figure so much that I took the time to futz and futz and next day futz again.I guess what I am trying to say is if the person loves this particular movie enough they would give this figure the time it needs to futz.And of course you always have the option to buy a "custom toilet paper"(inside joke to you guys that know who I refer that to LOL).

" Custom tiolet paper? " WTH is that :dunno

Ordered Batman last night from BBTS. I have had the Tony Meis cape waiting for him. Can't wait.

Ordered Batman last night from BBTS. I have had the Tony Meis cape waiting for him. Can't wait.

Awesome dude!."toilet paper"4 life LOL.post pics when you get everything together

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I'm just
ae582c86fd5ed778748c7c8e40738181.jpg

and I love it. [emoji90]

--
Having your cake and eating it too!

Thanks!

So I have an opinion question... I figured out a way to perhaps allow the glider to fold up. Not specifically to a tiny little thing, but essentially to fold up to about the size of the two supports to the left and right of the central V shape. If this was possible and didn't affect the look of it when opened up, would this be desirable to most people? The idea being that it would probably store much easier that way..

Here's the thought... the glider would fold at the red lines and be able to do so via small hinges as illustrated with yellow boxes. Now in thoery the glider can fold up WITHOUT the hinges AS IS since I affixed the metal supports to the plastic support backing. However, the hinges would allow for A) a place to connect and solder all the supports to and B) The ability to lock the hinges in place so the glider stays open when unfolded. Hopefully that all makes sense...

First off, this is amazing, good Sir!! Secondly, the fold up option would be super cool too.. Third, I can't wait to see the process-ation of how this all comes together. Keep up the great work!!

I am undecided still on getting the toilet paper for my figure. Will see how i can get him to look without it first.

I am on the same boat as you bro.. I want to see how I can get the much improved from dx09 cape to look before deciding to get a Mei Cape even though it is outstanding. My only worry is that with me getting the set and getting the figures later than the majority since it's still not out, I wonder if Mei's Cape will be sold out by then. He already mentioned on FB that when it sells out, he will have to get new materials so to me, that sounds like the cape can maybe turn out different next time. Decisions, decisions....

First off, this is amazing, good Sir!! Secondly, the fold up option would be super cool too.. Third, I can't wait to see the process-ation of how this all comes together. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks very much! I wanted to work on it last night so badly but I need a few supplies and it was pretty worhtless to try anything until i get what I needed. However I am glad people have an interest in what I'm doing. The hardest part is always figuring out A) How to make it reasonably easy to reproduce for multiple people and B) to produce something of a high enough quality that it will not easily fall apart over time!

Yup, gonna open this sucker up tonight when I get home if I'm not inebriated.

Happy belated bday, it's like it was meant to be shipped on ur day! Hope you were inebriated but not enough that you weren't able to open it up last nite :lol

Back