1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow never thought of that. I guess they flushed them out into space? Another question is how did they manage to wear the black undersuit and all that armor over their regular clothes AND Han's knee high boots! lol

The stormtrooper disguise over their clothing is more problematic/impossible.

The scanning crew and troopers...in EU lore I came across once, were said to be discovered and placed in the DS infirmary, where they perished upon the station's destruction along with all the other bad guys.

I dunno, unless you're a main character in Star Wars, life is portrayed as red-shirt cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1423871410314.jpeg

Ben is about to say , "Hang on I'm about to use my Hot Toys force hand gesture...oh dear I was too late"

You can clearly see that the Stormtrooper shot first.

The Stromtrooper shot 1st because Han Twisted his hand so hard it was an involuntary action. That's not quite fair to say he shot 1st...

Not really been bothered with any of the HT SW figures thus far but I will definitely be picking up Old Ben. He is looking great thus far.

Not really been bothered with any of the HT SW figures thus far but I will definitely be picking up Old Ben. He is looking great thus far.
They'll all make for a fine display regardless of the problems that they have. It's great that they're even pushing this much out from the line.

16626596635_2d4d91d753_b.jpg

Knowing that there is no way in hell I can afford to follow this line I have removed myself from the SW collecting experience. Stormtroopers, Vader, Han and Obi Wan all look great but can’t feel excited about them as I will not be owning them. Chewbacca on the other end is a figure that I have commited to buy and am going along for the ride. Fingers crossed the production figure looks good.

Next to Chewbacca I do think that Obi Wan is a winner!!! On a side note I sold all my SW PT 1/6 SS Jedi Master figures years ago keeping only one…Obi Wan who still remains in my Cabinet today!!

They'll all make for a fine display regardless of the problems that they have. It's great that they're even pushing this much out from the line.

16626596635_2d4d91d753_b.jpg

They all look great but to be honest I only pick up the SW characters that I really want (no damn space otherwise lol) and the SSC SW figures that I currently have satisfy my needs.

Well said Wor-Gar, I would be all over a ROTJ Fett, do not want ESB version. :mad:

I will admit although I have the SSC Emperor I would 100% pick him up if/when HT does him. :pray:

Back