1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not familiar with this specific figure; but shouldn't you get full rotation from all HT wrist pegs? Or is something different? The peg should have a hinge that will allow the downward bend, once the ball-peg has been rotated into the correct position. I know there's a wired saber hand with this release but it shouldn't affect the regular hand?

Thanks for the response Z, I thought I tried moving his wrist in all directions but maybe I didn't, I'll give it another go tonight and see if I can get it to work. This pose works for me because of space limitations but I'm hoping HT will eventually release a young Obi-Wan; I'd be more prone to try a dynamic pose on the young Jedi.

Tinman you should have no problem getting that pose.

IMG_8421.jpg

IMG_8419.jpg

My Ben received a message this morning from no other than R2D2

IMG_8411.jpg

Pulled the trigger and ordered him. Between the free shipping and $20 off code, I couldn't resist. This will be my first "human" SW character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered from Midtown too using the 20% discount.

I'd prefer to search, but I can't seem to find anything, but . . . is there a code for that? Their prices are okay, but the $33 shipping is nuts.

I'd prefer to search, but I can't seem to find anything, but . . . is there a code for that? Their prices are okay, but the $33 shipping is nuts.

It's a promotional thing that they advertise on their home page. Download their app and you get 20% off your first order using the app.

Obi came to $198.98 shipped using it but they never charged my card and my order hasn't looked any different in my Midtown Comics account since I placed it on the 2nd and they haven't responded to my email so I just ordered from SS before I missed out on the free shipping and 20% off. Apparently they don't need my business.

It's a promotional thing that they advertise on their home page. Download their app and you get 20% off your first order using the app.

Obi came to $198.98 shipped using it but they never charged my card and my order hasn't looked any different in my Midtown Comics account since I placed it on the 2nd and they haven't responded to my email so I just ordered from SS before I missed out on the free shipping and 20% off. Apparently they don't need my business.

Ahh, I see. What a bunch of crum bums.

I bought as well, given the double discount whammy. I was a bit on the fence, but I want all the other core characters, and that display would be incomplete without Old Ben. Getting Han and Chewy for Christmas, Luke will be shipping right before Christmas, this guy, and then Vader coming soon. Star Wars overload.

I bought as well, given the double discount whammy. I was a bit on the fence, but I want all the other core characters, and that display would be incomplete without Old Ben. Getting Han and Chewy for Christmas, Luke will be shipping right before Christmas, this guy, and then Vader coming soon. Star Wars overload.

Awesome haul to look forward to.
p.s. SS Vader? haha

If you're the lucky owner of that Darren Carnall repaint, clearly the old one. Yes, the HT has got all that texture and skin detail...but so does my grandfather, and neither him nor the HT look like Guiness

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

Yeah HT Obi Wan turned out to be a likeness disaster which sucks because it's a character I don't imagine they'll revisit.

Just did the same. Saw this in hand at NYCC back in October and I thought he looked great!

Yeah he does look really close to Alec. But this makes 4 figures coming this month...my wife is going to kill me! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back