1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't bother sharing that with people. Zero feedback--a deal that's too good to be true? Another seller also has Luke in stormtrooper disguise at a ridiculously low price as well--also zero feedback. Smells of scam.

From the listing:
"Because I am a new seller

To earn credibility

So low price"

...and from a seller with 0 feedback. Oh yeah that's legit! I recommend just giving me the $79 because anyone who buys this obviously does not deserve to have access to any amount of money.

It's all in his post...

"Because I am a new seller

To earn credibility

So low price"

Seems like an honest fellow just trying to make his way in this cruel world.

Thinking about getting this guy, is there an active SSC code that would work on the order?

Thinking about getting this guy, is there an active code that would work on the order?

I got mine with the midtown comics app. You get 20% off your first order, which actually only works out to the same price as the sideshow $20 off code and rewards due to their pricey shipping. Bought a Han figure with my GF's phone to get him for 20% off too. Should have bought both together.

I got mine with the midtown comics app. You get 20% off your first order, which actually only works out to the same price as the sideshow $20 off code and rewards due to their pricey shipping. Bought a Han figure with my GF's phone to get him for 20% off too. Should have bought both together.

Do you suppose this would work on the delorean?

Do you suppose this would work on the delorean?

It works on anything, but on items over $200 they charge 12% shipping. So really just imagine that any Hot Toys is really just 8% off with that first time purchase if it's over $200 after that 20% discount, but for most items that ends up roughly equaling SS coupon ($20) plus the 5% in rewards they offer. For example, HT Han for me was $198 shipped through midtown, and through sideshow with coupon it would have been ($225-$20 code-$10 rewards+$10 shipping = $205).

I calculated what Vader would be and it also would essentially be the same as going through Sideshow with coupon (within $10 at least, this is partly cause some of these HT figures have the cheaper $10 shipping from SS).

It works on anything, but on items over $200 they charge 12% shipping. So really just imagine that any Hot Toys is really just 8% off with that first time purchase if it's over $200 after that 20% discount, but for most items that ends up roughly equaling SS coupon ($20) plus the 5% in rewards they offer. For example, HT Han for me was $198 shipped through midtown, and through sideshow with coupon it would have been ($225-$20 code-$10 rewards+$10 shipping = $205).

I calculated what Vader would be and it also would essentially be the same as going through Sideshow with coupon (within $10 at least, this is partly cause some of these HT figures have the cheaper $10 shipping from SS).

Thanks for the info! Not a bad option for somebody wanting a $200 figure this month as it looks like there will be no code.

$198 was actually Kenobi as I saw it on my statement today (Han was on my girlfriend's card). So Obi-Wan would have been $200 through Sideshow. Han I think must have been $203 through Midtown. So yeah, if you're wanting the equivalent of a code, this is a good option.

Call me weird but one thing I like about Sideshowfreaks is listening to the different accents in all the reviews.
People come from different backgrounds and different places of the world, yet we all share the love of 12inch collectibles!
:D

Just thought I'd show my obi wan and others been collecting 4 months now
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

When my others arrive I'll spend some time setting them all up waiting on vader c3po Luke stormy

Back