1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just grabbed one of the Unreal Toys wired capes for my Vader. Should be here in a month or so. Here's a shot of the cape! I've ordered a batman cape from them before and the quality was excellent.

619a8bc1598eacb53b72a5048799a8ae.jpg

Just grabbed one of the Unreal Toys wired capes for my Vader. Should be here in a month or so. Here's a shot of the cape! I've ordered a batman cape from them before and the quality was excellent.

Where did you order that from please?

how silly is it to have two vers of 1/6 vader in collect? have and enjoy my RO but keep thinkin bout this ver due to led saber to pose with my obi.....

understandable or silly? that loot could go to a new character etc

Just wait for ESB Vader. SDCC is only two months away... and HT shows their goods earlier than the con.

Not silly at all to have multi-Vaders. He IS Star Wars.

so true :clap

did think on waitin but i love the damage on this ver helmet so much, that rough look compared to my glossy RO.

so true :clap

did think on waitin but i love the damage on this ver helmet so much, that rough look compared to my glossy RO.

My goal is to have a 1/6 Vader from ROTS, ANH, Empire, and ROTJ lol. Currently have ANH and working on empire

so more than one is def not silly... my wallet hates you both :rotfl

the sculpt is same between RO and this one correct? just paint differs?

Yeah, same sculpt. I like how the lights hit the shiny Rogue One dome so I use that on my ANH/R1 hybrid, and I think they set the nose plug in a tiny bit better (could be just random luck) but I've also kept the ANH helmet too .

so more than one is def not silly... my wallet hates you both :rotfl

the sculpt is same between RO and this one correct? just paint differs?

I could fill a good size room with nothing but Vader collectibles... And I'm nowhere near done, nor do I even half half the stuff I wish I did.. :cuckoo:

Back