1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it worked that well, but I tried to give the mouth on my Chewie more of a "snarl" look to it, after warming it with the heat gun. It seems to work from some angles better than others, but at least gives him a slightly more fierce look I think. I also widened the eyes a bit more and painted them a slightly lighter color.

View attachment 326140

View attachment 326141

View attachment 326142

View attachment 326143

I can't wait until someone posts a then and now pic of this ANH combo next to the TFA combo that just released in Asia

Not sure if it worked that well, but I tried to give the mouth on my Chewie more of a "snarl" look to it, after warming it with the heat gun. It seems to work from some angles better than others, but at least gives him a slightly more fierce look I think. I also widened the eyes a bit more and painted them a slightly lighter color.

View attachment 326140
]

That looks great! Nice work! :)

My Chewbacca should be arriving tomorrow! :yess:

Now this is why I'm so glad I got the ANH version and not the Ep7 version !

Lookin' epic Davejames !!

View attachment 326140

View attachment 326141

View attachment 326142

View attachment 326143

View attachment 326140

Did you lighten the fur up? This is one of the best Chewbaccas I've seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the fur around the face.

Here he is after even more futzing today, and I also straightened out the mouth a bit and lightened the hair on his chin some more.

For some reason this seems to be his best angle. Lol

IMG_20170224_230817~01.jpg

Back