1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, how'd I miss that. I must not have cared at the time.

Hmm, so how would ESB Chewie differ?

My waitlist just converted, so yea me!

Well, all 3 are up for pre-order again. Han alone, Chewie alone, & the 2 pack. So every person on the wait list will convert!! Congrats to all that were patient enough to hold out and not succumb to after market prices!!

The opposite turned out true for me. :) I didn't wait and ended up getting the figure for less from PC in Australia (it was a short window of opportunity though).

Seems like they'll have plenty of stock of the singles as they're allowing up to 6 units of each to be bought at once ($10 shipping on each as well). Two-pack only 2 and doesn't have fixed shipping so no PayPal payments.

Kenobi is now coming up in the regular product matrix though still Waitlist - might go to pre-order as well based on the listing info from stores in Europe.

The opposite turned out true for me. :) I didn't wait and ended up getting the figure for less from PC in Australia (it was a short window of opportunity though).

Seems like they'll have plenty of stock of the singles as they're allowing up to 6 units of each to be bought at once ($10 shipping on each as well). Two-pack only 2 and doesn't have fixed shipping so no PayPal payments.

Kenobi is now coming up in the regular product matrix though still Waitlist - might go to pre-order as well based on the listing info from stores in Europe.

Read the description lol
Hot Toys Star Wars Han Solo and Chewbacca Set MISB | eBay

I hope they do an ESB/ROTJ/TFA chewie (not sure what differences there would be) as it would be nice to have another one to display with my Luke and eventual Han stormtroopers.

I think it's gonna be quite a long time before we see anything from ESB from HT- They have more TFA stuff to do then RO waiting around the corner...

I hope they do an ESB/ROTJ/TFA chewie (not sure what differences there would be) as it would be nice to have another one to display with my Luke and eventual Han stormtroopers.

The new ANH/ESB/ROTJ/TFA is up now for sale at Sideshow. Quick, get it before it's gone. It comes with a comb so you can also make him into an Episode 8 version.

Last edited:
not worth the effort to essentially gain a long rifle and a larger box.

Is that the long rifle that came in the stormtrooper two pack? That can also be found in the sand trooper set and I'd bet we'll see it with Han stormtrooper.

Straight out of the box

IMG_7437.jpgIMG_7432.jpg
View attachment 253170

My final touch-up
IMG_8975.jpg

Next I'm gonna dirty-up Han

Can't wait to get the other 2 Chewies I pre-ordered.
I'll keep them in case Hot toys doesn't do an ESB or ROTJ.
My only concern is not having them when they're available.

Wow, how'd I miss that. I must not have cared at the time.

Hmm, so how would ESB Chewie differ?

Updated facial fur with stormie blaster, welding goggles, gas mask, a hydrospanner and a static mangled 3PO with cargo net?

Sounds reasonable.

Did you change something on chewyv cause it seems diferent in the last picture

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Did you change something on chewyv cause it seems diferent in the last picture

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

In a good or bad way?

I lightened his face and darkened around his eyes with acrylic paints
Combed down his chin
Painted his lips to more brownish
Yellowed his teeth a bit.

In a good or bad way?

I lightened his face and darkened around his eyes with acrylic paints
Combed down his chin
Painted his lips to more brownish
Yellowed his teeth a bit.

Looks good. Bought some acrylics for this specific purpose a couple months back. One of these days I'll take the plunge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for those who've modded Chewie, are the eyes and mouth separate pieces ? I'm going to be working on the old walking carpet soon and want to know what I'm up against.

How is the hair / fur attached also ? Is it a one piece weave glued down ?

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Question for those who've modded Chewie, are the eyes and mouth separate pieces ? I'm going to be working on the old walking carpet soon and want to know what I'm up against.

How is the hair / fur attached also ? Is it a one piece weave glued down ?

I have not mod mine, but I remember seeing photos of the underbody in this thread. I didn't pay attention to the details, but a search in the thread for some key words might help you find it.

I tried to find it, but my connection sucks at the moment (I'm traveling).

Last edited:
Back