1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my temp set up

00-new%20001_zpsi2aqmtqa.jpg

00-new%20002_zpsxnlrema5.jpg

00-new%20003_zpsrx9inbmy.jpg

Nice. Very "college dorm room.":wink1:

So I wanted to show off my Chewy and Han figures..particularly my Chewbacca. Reason being is that I haven't seen anyone yet correct Chewbacca's bowcaster sling. It was put on backwards by Hot Toys. So I fixed that, lengthened it and then ironed it out a bit. The obvious amount of futzing was done with Chewies head as well.

IMG_8002.jpg

IMG_8003.JPG

IMG_8005.jpg

Agreed. I love this figure! HT Vader is next.

Attachments

• IMG_1103.JPG
    IMG_1103.JPG
    478.5 KB · Views: 354
I finally received mine along with Han. And they are indeed amazing figures, I PO Luke, now I need to buy Obi and PO Leiah and done until next year

I can't see any difference in the sling but his face looks good, all flash aside.

the green strap adj. is in back, instead of to the front in his pic. I popped open my Han EX the other night, and him & Chewie are both on point. I think Chewie is easily my favorite as well. I can't believe people are waiting on a better one. He is just to cool to have in hand. Now waiting on farmboy Luke & Leia ;)

i remember reading somewhere that there were a certain amount of figures rumoured to come from ESB. does anyone remember if chewy was on that list? prefer a bespin han, but scared hot toys won't do another chewy.

And if they do make another one, it's liable to look about the same and be just as heavily glued down as this one was. Since I can't see HT taking the time to carefully futz each Chewie into his ESB look.

And if they do make another one, it's liable to look about the same and be just as heavily glued down as this one was. Since I can't see HT taking the time to carefully futz each Chewie into his ESB look.

The only thing I could see them changing is the mouth. Possible replaceable mouths, different expressions.

Back