1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree and have a wee tub of gel and comb standing by:) This figure was always going to be a complicated piece to do and get right especially around the face area. Eager to see close-up in hand pics.

Worried that there is only pictures of box on eBay listings. No pics of actual figure. This only pic of non stock photos I could find on eBay. $_57.JPG

Yeah, if there was a way to move the snout in a bit, this would look great. Even as is, this is looking pretty good in those pics.

Great shots!! Thanks for taking the pics outside and playing around with the hair. You know what we are asking/have questions about. Looks good. Is his eyes blue? Can you tilt the head slightly up!! :clap

Great pics goldo38!

I think he looks just fine. Nice to see the hair mussed up a bit ala ESB/ROTJ. Looks pretty good that way too. Thanks for posting!

Back