1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

https://www.facebook.com/1000086427...412399&hash=-2991171147187117720&pagefilter=3

Budget Stark says this is a mass production pic

c052621a7620a75817f79566e9e49689.jpg

Yeah that better be what we get! If I open the box and pull that out I'll be one happy collector.

You DO know that all of the latecomers get all of the returned ones from Sideshow, right? ;)

Yes, the late adopters get the throw-aways or "sorry no more replacement parts".

You have to time it just right. About two weeks after first shipments out to customers here (guage by in-hand pics), then place your order which will convert in a day and be shipped within three.

Think mass production but not final means that its a head that was trial ran through the mass production system to see what comes out and then they have a look and decide if its good enough. Lets just hope the one sat in the Falcon was trial run 1.0

There's too much color contrast between the lips and the fur. That pink should be saved for his tongue.

The lips should be desaturated -- more of a brown flesh tone that gradually goes to pink-ish.

And please enlarge the eyes!

Yeah. Agreed. If he looks like the JC Hong photo, Im in. I can deal with that. A slight brown was over the lips will tone the pink down and might even be able to do a very thin ink wash over fur areas to darken the fur on the face where needed.

I agree if it turns out looking like the ACW photo posted. I'll be happy with the figure.

Back