1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me add a couple more photos to the thread:

a024aed0b9f566d937f7332ecf97abc9.jpg

fdfb1f5af5b486d4d65b6c06d5acc055.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revived the ANH Chewie thread. Nice pics!

Thanks man! Yeah it's been a while since this thread had any action. I was trying to give the picture some extra "Star Wars" essence with my Falcon in the background.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's nice to see a silent thread get some new pictures, so glad me and earthdog could contribute a little more! I agree too that this a really nice figure. Once the fur is styled and futzed how you like it, it really looks great on display.

So do you think we will get the perfect MK: Chewie eventually...? Great to see new pics.

So, I've just spent two hours brushing my wookiee. Now there's a phrase I never expected to type. :lol

After waiting so long to see how the TFA Chewie was going to turn out, and being disappointed, I finally bit the bullet and purchased this guy instead. I was never overly impressed by most stock photos, but in hand with a bit of work he's a lovely figure. I would have liked him a touch lighter, sure, but on the shelf that didn't bother me anywhere near as much as I thought it would, in fact barely at all. And he looks great paired with my Jnix head sculpt Han.

One of the nicest collecting surprises I've had in a while, as I really didn't expect to like him as much as I do, but probably bad news for my resolve as far as future Star Wars collecting goes. :p

Great stuff !! I was exactly the same. There are some horror photos in this thread of stock Chewies straight out of the box with no changes to the hair at all. They put hair spray or something to keep them the same but looks terrible. A few minutes spent teasing the hair a bit around the neck and face and he can look like a totally different figure. And of course far closer to the "real" Chewie.

Cheers. and yeah, totally agreed.

I'm really pleased with the big walking carpet now. :)

Great stuff !! I was exactly the same. There are some horror photos in this thread of stock Chewies straight out of the box with no changes to the hair at all. They put hair spray or something to keep them the same but looks terrible. A few minutes spent teasing the hair a bit around the neck and face and he can look like a totally different figure. And of course far closer to the "real" Chewie.

It really is odd, isn't it? I just don't understand why someone would spend so much money on a Chewie figure, and just put it on the shelf right out of the box.... even the instructions suggest to use the little comb thing and work on the hair. Makes such a huge difference, for such little effort!

I finally got around to adding a Chewbacca to my collection. After reading through the good an bad on this figure I was a little skeptical but I couldn't be happier with him.

IMG_1736_zpspkabmwxe.jpg

IMG_1735_zpsnbw2j8bz.jpg

Back