1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the now version better. The then version his forehead looks too flat, mouth looks almost shiny, and fur is too dark.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Seems to be lots of cancellations planned though.

That's what I'm hearing. Sad.

You know it will all turn around once this gets into a Freaks hand.

Worse case: I get ahold of an old Steve Austin figure and use this as his Bigfoot... (old man reference alert).

One of the biggest differences I see, that I can't quite understand why/how it happened, but his nose is smaller in the production version. I think that's what contributing to the pronounced snout look. If that nose was bigger, it would break up the smooth slope from his forehead to the mouth.

Attachments

• ChewieComp.jpg
    ChewieComp.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 738
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

That's what I'm hearing. Sad.

You know it will all turn around once this gets into a Freaks hand.

Worse case: I get ahold of an old Steve Austin figure and use this as his Bigfoot... (old man reference alert).

steve-rogers-i-understood-that-reference.jpg

All of those poor dogs that went into making this travesty i mean masterpiece..

4348723605_4d14fb11a8.jpg

Youngtoyxolo.jpg

97285593.jpg

hairless-dogs.jpg

76c2db682f28199b044839e022ad7520.jpg

Never Forget.:monkey2

There've been better pics and worse pics. If the figure turns out in-hand like the better pics I'll be happy enough.

Back