1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Inigo Deckard was offered as a painted option and with paint apps comparable to Jnix's Solo, I would order one immediately. For many years I've had the Deckard outfit with gun ready to go for a well done (and affordable) Deckard head sculpt. Would love to finally have that figure displayed.
You could always send to Jnix for painting. I think he takes painting commissions. I feel like the rate might be higher for one-offs though. It's really a good deal the quality he offers for the $$ on his runs.

I believe there were several pictures on his FB page of other people's sculpts that he had painted. Haven't inquired about the price though.

If the Inigo Deckard was offered as a painted option and with paint apps comparable to Jnix's Solo, I would order one immediately. For many years I've had the Deckard outfit with gun ready to go for a well done (and affordable) Deckard head sculpt. Would love to finally have that figure displayed.

Ha yeah, I've had a headless Deckard standing around on my shelf for quite a while now. :D

You could always send to Jnix for painting. I think he takes painting commissions. I feel like the rate might be higher for one-offs though. It's really a good deal the quality he offers for the $$ on his runs.

Yeah, people seem to forget what a great deal the Jnix Han was/is. For a custom sculpt with apps that are good enough to stand alongside HT figs, what he charged was really pretty great.

That was what finally convinced me. ANH Han is an iconic figure for me so I finally felt it was worth the investment. I know I'll probably regret not getting into the Leia custom dress run but for some reason, the price on that one just didn't convince me. (I'm sure I'll change my tune when pics start appearing...) :monkey2

Just got my Han today, and wow, it's a much nicer looking figure than I was expecting. And feels a lot more expensive than the rather simple outfit would suggest.

And I know it's been said before, but the head really does look a whole lot better in hand than it does in photos for some reason. Only thing I might need to do is just highlight the hair a little bit with some lighter brown.

I pretty much felt the same too. The headsculpt looks better in person than in some photos I've seen. Same with Chewie as well. The fur and even the face look better in person than I thought they would. They make a great pair displayed next to the each other.

My sentiments as well. Stock HT sculpt (V2 at least) looks even better in hand than what it looks in photos. I have no quarrels with it. Every person who has seen the figure has remarked that the sculpt looks just like him.

Yeah after seeing this I really can't wait to see how nice their Bespin Han will look. The tailoring on the outfit will probably completely blow away that of the SS versions I've owned.

Crap where can i get a v2 :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8f8f722fcce482effbb05d0838a6e852.jpg
4304b7db797a48a69f6de3565017f9b8.jpg

Nice work. The lightening of the hair is a simple but pretty key improvement.

And great pics by the way. Under Dioder top-lighting, the likeness on this fig improves a lot.:clap

TaliBane is right! DaveJames, your pics are the best I've seen the HT sculpt look! Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back