1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^What that it was staged? Hmmm... ok but do a little research stretching back over the last couple decades of less than stellar interactions people have had with Harrison Ford. Him acting like that for real is not so far fetched after reading the attitude he's had towards people in the past.

And if it was staged as much flak and outrage as its caused I'd imagine Mr. Ford would quickly get out in front of this and state that is was just a skit and he would never do something like that to a fan for real......Just saying if I were Mr. Ford's press agent that's what I'd be screaming at him everyday right now!

I love when someone finds out they're terribly wrong yet double down, & stick to their ridiculous points. 👍

Ok I'm about to weigh in on this. It was STAGED. The "fan" is Jordan Schlansky of the Conan O'brien show. I've watched conan for YEARS. He has used Jordan for numerous skits. Jordan comes off as an oddball guy and conan uses him in this role all the time. Just youtube him and see clips from conan.

Harrison Ford was part of that gig. I doubt he would actually destroy someone's collectible. He may object to signing stuff but I doubt he'd damage other's property. Let's all chill, watch some jordan schlansky clips, and enjoy the SW fandom

Staged or not, it was pretty damn funny. I lost it when he signed one of the pieces then chucked it over his shoulder.

Nah it was staged, Harrison's pretty chill to signed stuffs for fans :lol

Forward to 21m12s, AFA graded "Dolls" anyone? :lol

Guys I have a quick question. Just opened the Han Solo properly. Now on the belt under his left arm I see a sponge type thing that's attached to my set. However in the official pics I see this - refer image below. Did everyone's come with sponge or am I missing this part in pic attached that shld be there! If so what is this part and does it come in the box or should this have been already on the belt instead of the sponge that is in my set?

aaf1fc7565a97969afb2c99d51d45268.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

That part is a droid caller and it should be in the box. Sponge is there to keep the two metal parts from getting bent together. There are also sponges in the back of his jacket.

My gloved blaster hand was not completely painted so I have to see if PopCultcha does replacement parts like Sideshow Collectibles, otherwise I have to pray ToyAnxiety parts it out again for $2 because those $15 eBay prices are insane for 2 hands... :gah:

My gloved blaster hand was not completely painted so I have to see if PopCultcha does replacement parts like Sideshow Collectibles, otherwise I have to pray ToyAnxiety parts it out again for $2 because those $15 eBay prices are insane for 2 hands... :gah:

Thats it. That is the pose i have been looking for. consider it stolen. they look absolutely fantastic!

Hope you get your replacement hand. Always sucks when you get an issue, for $200+ i cannot accept less than perfection :(

The reality check may come when no one wants to see anything he's in again because of this sort of attitude. While I agree people tend to go overboard with collectibles sometimes as an Actor the fan is the whole reason they are held up on a pedastal. If there were no star wars crazy fans we'd all be saying harrison WHO???? Maybe he needs a reality check on who made him famous....

I've always loved movies he's been in, besides Star Wars but this really put a bad taste in my mouth. Him breaking his own figure to show the injury he got didn't bother me cause it wasn't like a fan was handing it to him to ask for his autograph. But the millenium falcon incident was really rude and disrespectful to the fan.

What made you think that was real?

Because that set is prolly worth like $5k now? Unless it's a custom, then I dunno priceless if he didn't have instructions.

Extra guns you will prolly just keep in the box Neku.

The reality check may come when no one wants to see anything he's in again because of this sort of attitude. While I agree people tend to go overboard with collectibles sometimes as an Actor the fan is the whole reason they are held up on a pedastal. If there were no star wars crazy fans we'd all be saying harrison WHO???? Maybe he needs a reality check on who made him famous....

I've always loved movies he's been in, besides Star Wars but this really put a bad taste in my mouth. Him breaking his own figure to show the injury he got didn't bother me cause it wasn't like a fan was handing it to him to ask for his autograph. But the millenium falcon incident was really rude and disrespectful to the fan.

Dude that entire thing was staged. Thats why its so funny. JJ probably directed them :lecture

I was simply answering that question, but I gotta add, if it was staged, then they were deceiving some of us into thinking that very same thought. What's that Obi-Wan quote about fools...

Back