1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its basically the dx07. But all dirty and muddy. Sweaty. Messy hair but without battle damage, seamless arms, blue backpack. Give him a recycled predator base repainted, some stones to stack, his lunch box that yoda eats out of. They can even reuse that stupid cracked open vader head from the exclusive. Lol

Surely they would actually try with it, right? :lol

Sounds awful when you say it like that!

I would totally buy:
ANH
C-3PO
R2
Luke Ceremonial
Luke pilot
Han trooper (though I think this one is almost certain)
Leia Ceremonial

ESB
Luke Dagoba
Luke SNOWSPEEDER
Luke Hoth
Han Bespin
Han Hoth
Han Carbonite
Leia Hoth
Leia Bespin
Lando
Bounty hunters
Imperial officers
Snowtroopers
Yoda
Ghost Ben
Bespin guards

ROTJ
Luke Jedi
Han endor with skiff accessories
Lando Skiff
Leia Boushh
Vader
Biker scouts

Just a little dream list of mine. Feel free to add.

I absolutely love this figure. Fantastic work from Hot Toys!

IMG_1803.JPG

I can't wait to open my Han and Chewie. I plan to display them in my SideShow Mos Eisley Cantina display. I have yet to open any of my figures except the Stormie Single. So far i have for this dio I have: HammerHead, Greedo, HT Han, Chewie, HT Ben,
waiting for : SideShow Jawas, HT Sand Trooper, HT Walrus Man

I would also like to make an ORIGINAL 12 display, so for that I will need an original Death Squad Commander.

Thanks guys. Chewie is almost "out of the box". The only thing I did was to try and pose him as accurately as I could to match the body posture of Peter Mayhew in the costume. I just pushed the hair with my fingers - didn't try to get rid of the gel or anything else.

I love the Han head sculpt. This photo in particular reminds me of the expression that Ford has when Han is sitting in the cockpit as they're being pulled into the Death Star by the tractor beam.

IMG_1802.JPG

Is that Chewie repainted or just futzed? Looks incredible!

HELP!! Can anyone who has the Han figure tell me how to unbuckle the gun belt? I can't find the instruction sheet that tells how to do it, and I don't want to break it. :(

how difficult was it to slide off the body?

I had pantsed him already as I was parting the figure out. Just had to shimmy it down, but it might be a little tougher with the pants still attached, it was all about getting it past the butt. I was surprised that the holster didn't unbuckle though, maybe we missed something. Can someone chime in?

I've been checking the thread, and Rubio mentioned it was tricky to unbuckle it. Same thing in a review from Michael Crawford, but I still can't figure out how it would unbuckle...

Back