1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the Alien Ripley head when they showed her? Turned from horrible to awesome overnight! maybe the same will happen to this ;) still think the likeness is the best so far.

Turned from horrible to awesome overnight! maybe the same will happen to this ;)

But this thing is set to ship in April - doubtful there's enough time to start over.

still think the likeness is the best so far.

Your Ford sculpt kicks this thing's ass every day. Twice on some days.

Beastmaster's wicked awesome Indy sculpt:

attachment.php

Last edited:
I PO'd the pair separately to avoid the NRD. No mention at checkout that they won't ship it to the arse end of the world, so that's reassuring. $500 in one hit... I haven't done that in a while.

I'll let you hit me for $500. :D

A fellow collector did this over at the OSW, all kudos to him.

Although the angle is slightly different between the two photos, I think it show quite clearly where the areas of improvement are.

The frowning expression does not help either in getting that definitive Ford look. A more relaxed expression, especially around the eyes, might have been a better choice.

But this thing is set to ship in April - doubtful there's enough time to start over.

Your Ford sculpt kicks this thing's ass every day. Twice on some days.

Beastmaster's wicked awesome Indy sculpt:

Cheers PP. Though still don't think he's there yet. I've reshaped his face a second time and I'm just getting Ford blindness now. Here he is so far. Once I'm happy with Indy, Han will follow ;)

indy7.jpg

Cheers PP. Though still don't think he's there yet. I've reshaped his face a second time and I'm just getting Ford blindness now.

When I look at your sculpts I see only the people they're supposed to be, which I think says a lot. GREAT work. This HT Han is thus far a pass for me, but I'm in for parts if you have a head available in the future.

With grappling hook! :rock

Yeah, the next duo Hot Toys release should be Star Wars Luke and Leia. Imagine that. Preorder bonus for the two of them could be Luke's Death Star trooper belt with grapple and Leia's Tantive IV pistol.

After that, have a Ben Kenobi and Darth Vader duo release.

Yeah, the next duo Hot Toys release should be Star Wars Luke and Leia. Imagine that. Preorder bonus for the two of them could be Luke's Death Star trooper belt with grapple and Leia's Tantive IV pistol.

After that, have a Ben Kenobi and Darth Vader duo release.

Perfect ideas.

After that. Stormtrooper and door frame :D

This HT Han is thus far a pass for me, but I'm in for parts if you have a head available in the future.

I'm sure you will receive a personal letter of apology from Mr. Howard Chan to apologise for their failing to meet your high standards.
Or perhaps they will just cancel the set altogether based on your negative feedback?

I just saw these photos and the figure looks close to perfect for me.
View attachment 135746View attachment 135745

Looks fantastic there. :rock

I'm sure you will receive a personal letter of apology from Mr. Howard Chan to apologise for their failing to meet your high standards.
Or perhaps they will just cancel the set altogether based on your negative feedback?
Looks fantastic there. :rock

1406336124800.jpg

Back