1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's all a little exaggerated. We're long overdue for a GREAT Han figure and it's all understandable, the expectations are high. But Hot Toys were probably so excited to announce the pair that they put a "good enough" sculpt on there for now. I hope that's the case at least! For the sake of everyone in here :lol

HT doesn't have to do anything more to the sculpt, it'll still sell well, but if it made improvements, everybody would be all over its jock, like during SDCC.

Look, I get it, it's Han bloody Solo, he should've been perfect, especially for what HT's asking. But I remain optimistic. We have a long time until they DO in fact release it and I'm fairly certain improvements will be made. I myself will pre-order the pair and try to get every figure SW HT puts out. I'll have to cut down on everything else besides my comic subs but SW, the OT especially is that iconic. He could've been better, sure, but it's not enough for me to miss out on the first GREAT Han figure. It's not excellent, but it's getting there. Besides, my favourite Han look is Bespin so I'm good with IV Han not being 100% faithful.

PS: I have a question though for the EU guys. When you get packages from SS, how much is the customs fee? I've only once had to pay a fee, when ordering through thinkgeek (which was 130 euro for a 70 dollar ST: TNG pajama) but all of my orders from ebay, bbts, luke's toy store, etc... were custom free. Does anyone have any insight on that? Because if I pay 380 euro for the pair, plus another 40 on the shipping I won't be able to handle another 200 on the fees.

Whoever said Jim Morrison, bang on.

5uEVRfi.jpg

Have a question about big bad toy store preorder. I want the 2 pack set but don't really want to do the NRD from sideshow and looked at bbts and people say you can cancel a order anytime but on there site says only can cancel before 15 days? Never ordered from there. My local place doesn't know if they will get the set in. Would I be able to cancel after 15 days or is it just those 15 days I have to decide?

You have within 15 days to cancel your purchase, not your preorder. In other words, you can cancel a PO whenever. Once it's available and you've paid for it, you have 15 days before it ships to cancel it.

I think it was in the facts or rules/terms area under the canceling order terms so that's why I was afraid to order unless I'm wrong.

I have always cancelled right up until I've even gotten an in-stock notification e-mail but that's usually the same time when they charge your card. If you have insufficient funds or your card declines you have 5 days to resubmit payment info or they will automatically cancel your order. I usually cancel within a few days of them receiving their stock.

I'm new to 1/6 but just wondering why none of the big companies can 'nail' Harrison Ford's likeness...when they can catch every nuance of Ben Kingsley's or Michael Caine's mugs to perfection.

Back