1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don?t own this figure but picked up a parted out belt and holster. Nothing seems to unbuckle (waist & leg strap) were these meant to just slip on?

Finally got one... :yess:

2 (3).jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Love that sculpt...Nice pick-up monkeyjedi

It is a thing of beauty...
I actually took your advice from a couple of years back and gave him a spritz of dullcote as well...
But it's weird how photos never seem to pick up how subtle Jnix's paint up is?

:dunno

IMG_20191017_235822 - Copy.jpg

:rotfl

Recently re-bought this figure because I finally was able to get my hands on a JNIX sculpt. Paid for it (the figure I mean) by having to shell out for the aftermarket price especially considering I passed on one months before that went on auction for about 140 USD. There's some consolidation as it comes with the Sideshow Death star belt/blaster but nevertheless, a lesson in patience.

Is that backward pic the only pic they included? If so, I’ll bet that if you turn it around and face it forward, you’ll probably find out why they’re only asking $60.

Being that the search feature isn't working and I looked tons of pages, figure I'll just ask....

Has anyone switched out the boots and body of this figure? If so what was used?

Sorry, can't help you there...
I've been wondering about switching Farmer Boy Luke's body, myself.
I hate that huge neck he has.

Meanwhile, here's a pic of an earlier encounter between Solo and Boba Fett.
IMG_E0802.jpg

Back