1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey freaks, sorry for the bump on such an old thread but I’ve been itching to pick this version up. I much prefer ANH look over ESB and ROTJ.

Given the high eBay prices (400 bucks or so) I was wondering if the inevitable Bespin release will increase the price of this version, or decrease its value?

Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey freaks, sorry for the bump on such an old thread but I’ve been itching to pick this version up. I much prefer ANH look over ESB and ROTJ.

Given the high eBay prices (400 bucks or so) I was wondering if the inevitable Bespin release will increase the price of this version, or decrease its value?

Thank you in advance!

Magic-8-Ball-101.jpg

Seriously though, it's hard to say. It's not as if a Bespin version will be a 2.0, so expect the after market to increase or at least hold well before it goes south. $400? I've been out of the collecting loop for a while but had no idea the figure was going for that much now.

Thank you in advance!

Do you have Chewbacca? If you’re considering or willing to consider him as well I’d wait for an auction on the two pack. They go for reasonable prices as a pair usually.

Magic-8-Ball-101.jpg

Seriously though, it's hard to say. It's not as if a Bespin version will be a 2.0, so expect the after market to increase or at least hold well before it goes south. $400? I've been out of the collecting loop for a while but had no idea the figure was going for that much now.

The SSF board needs more Lejuan in its life.

I don’t own any hero’s actually, only villains. I definitely want the core original trilogy hero’s but figured I could wait for a new version of Chewbacca to go with ANH Han.

Appreciate the advice, I’ll wait for a decent deal on the pair I guess. The new ones are going for like 700 though for buy it now. I always lose on bidding lol. The search continues!

Wow...haven't seen this thread in a while...and what great shots peppered in here recently. Love that B&W one, rustyj...looks great. Just snapped a few new ones of this one recently myself...no mods, minimum futzing.

HT-ANH-SOLO-12.jpg

HT-ANH-SOLO-13.jpg

I hope that HT produces that Bespin version soon.

The SSF board needs more Lejuan in its life.

Aw, :duff - truth is I need more SSF in my life. I am time poor, cash poor and space poor these days. There are a couple of figures I'm keen on but the last few I picked up haven't even made it out of their boxes. I hate to spend over $300AUD on a doll and not even be able to look at it :monkey2

I don’t own any hero’s actually, only villains. I definitely want the core original trilogy hero’s but figured I could wait for a new version of Chewbacca to go with ANH Han.

Appreciate the advice, I’ll wait for a decent deal on the pair I guess. The new ones are going for like 700 though for buy it now. I always lose on bidding lol. The search continues!

Check eBay like every day or more than that and sort by newly listed. There are people who list them for $700 and don't mind waiting a year or more for it to sell by chance, but there are sets that go up occasionally for BIN that aren't that bad. And like TonTon said, auctions will do you better generally.

Man, that Han figure is already looking dated. Seems like I just got it.

I like him and Luke, but I'd love new shirts for both of them, Luke especially. It drapes like a paper towel.

Thanks for the tip! I have been checking everyday and lost a few bidding battles already. Hopefully I find a good one.
I was pretty shocked at the negativeness towards this sculpt and ANH Luke, personally I thought they both are great. I’m used to Asmus so maybe that’s why.

This sculpt I think is fine, ANH Luke I think is a miss on all three swings. A ground out to first base at the most.

This sculpt I think is fine, ANH Luke I think is a miss on all three swings. A ground out to first base at the most.

I feel the same way. They didn't knock it outta the park like some sculpts, but I think this one takes more heat than it should sometimes. At least it works. I tried hard to get behind the ANH Luke sculpt but it requires mental gymnastics and lighting that Han does not.

Last edited:
Have you guys experienced the shirt changing colors to I think orange? I read through like half this thread and that was the only issue I’ve seen with this guy - and the boots but that doesn’t bother me. If I remember correctly it was from the glue melting or something.

Back