1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today. They both look great but for some reason Han's boots are bent in at the ankle. Not sure if they were packaged wrong. Also his arms are really hard to bend at the elbow. I've been forcing them quite a bit and still can't budge them. Don't want to break them so I stopped for now.

Everyone has the same problems with the boots. Bad design by HT. Some used tissue to pad the ankles up.

My figure's ankles were not too bad so I didn't touch them, fearing I may make them worse! :wink1:

I took off the arm at the elbow joint and heated it up with a hair dryer. They eventually loosened up.

Finally received word from SS that Han 2.0 will be arriving in the states...should have it in a few weeks! :yess:

Repaint of the original Hot Toys ANH Han sculpt from our own clparker:

158image.jpeg

Wow rogers, that looks really great, and I prefer this sculpt over the custom -- getting mine in 14 days!

Cheers guys. The joints have eased up now I've had a mess with him. I really like the sculpt it's great!
746e14b34855dec236c011bca2526a40.jpg
68597cba88b0b479da26e895722ef678.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow rogers, that looks really great, and I prefer this sculpt over the custom -- getting mine in 14 days!

Thanks man! I love this piece it's ace. The sculpt is brilliant! Count down those days! haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was really tempted to get the hot toys version but wanted an older han from jedi so bashed one with the inigio head sculpt that I painted
cc17eca195749e9a87edf51a7914179f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't know why all the pictures I have seen out of the box looked so bad to me but having this figure finally in hand I actually think it looks great. I was going to have the head repainted but I really like it as is. :dunno

I'm hoping I'll feel the same way when I receive mine in a few weeks.

I'm hoping I'll feel the same way when I receive mine in a few weeks.

I'm with you. In hand the sculpt looks far better than any pictures I've seen. I tried to take a decent one of the head sculpt but for some reason the complex skin texture doesn't pick up :dunnoimage.jpg

We never seem to be able to learn our lesson regarding these sculpts. The BASH rate for most of the HT sculpts we hear bad things about is almost always around 95%/5%* in favor of people who have never actually viewed the piece in hand - which for the record is different from seeing it on a dealer's shelf too.

I'm confident we'll learn this once and for all tomorrow, though...

*Yes, I've actually conducted this study. Complete results are available upon request. Send your request to: #[email protected] :)

I agree...received my 2 pack today and love the sculpt....a non collector at work too thought it looks great. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Back