1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have to go with one expression. Not goin to make everyone happy no matter what they choose. He looks great and as a 2 pack with chewie...

I'm golden!
True, true, but sometimes they nail the expression, too. ESB Han and Chewie are my favourites, so I'm still happy to wait but have to say all the great new pics of the set have definitely turned me around on Chewie. I think he looks very good (agree w/davejames on Han). Looks like this set is selling well, so now I have no worries about whether we'll see another iteration down the track.

a tiny eye shift would make all the difference!! think I might just repaint his eyes!!
han.jpg

Attachments

• han.jpg
    han.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 544
The more I see of the figure, the more I like it. I still think the prototype sculpt was better. Maybe they'll do a better job if they release an ESB version.

Just a quick shot to see what he looks like in Empire gear
It's off hoth version sideshow, they don't fit well though he looks like he's piled the weight on
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I like it. Reminds me of the expression he has on his face when he's telling Luke "May the force be with you" on Yavin - you can't tell if he's trolling or attempting empathy.

Back