1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

Only one person is hating in here by the looks of it. All the other naysayers have moved on because this figure is old news.

It's Franny, and he ain't moaning. He looks to be taking the piss, which is something we all do. Pissing feels good (unless you have an STD of course). And I'm pretty sure he can afford it (he's buying that weird looking Batman film Premium Format figure for $400).

I'm fine with that, I'm just upset every other series doesn't get it like this. I'm guessing it has to do with Nolan being attached since he's the most hated man in geek culture.

You would be lying if you said it's currently not the cool thing to do by hating on these films.

Fabs, start saying nice things about this trilogy and you can change the tide. You be influencing bruh!

Just curious, is the mask glued on to the head sculpt? I'm wondering if they actually used the same head painted the eyes and glue on the mask to save money while keeping the first editions value?

Just opened up my BR 2.0 Joker. Honestly I wasnt expecting it to be that good.

It is extremly well put together!

- Tailoring is incredible, especially compared to the first BR suit but also compared to the new Bruce Wayne suit
- Headsculpts are great. I always liked the. BR Joker head best. I dont mind them reusong it, especially with the little improved details and the superior paintjob. The masked head however is what makes this figure really shine. It is such a hughe improvement. The inclusion of a second head is always a great way to add some value to a set like this.
- Accessoires are great too. I must admit I prefer the first bag but the bomb carrier is of course a nice upgrade. Hands, pump gun, knife, money, cards, watch. What do you want more? A stand? It is there! And it is absolutly perfect! Joler looks incredible standing on the bank floor. I love it.

Summed up, this figure has become an instant highlight of my collection and a center piece. Dont regret buying it for a second and I have paid the full price. It is just so extremly well done!

Just opened up my BR 2.0 Joker. Honestly I wasnt expecting it to be that good.

It is extremly well put together!

- Tailoring is incredible, especially compared to the first BR suit but also compared to the new Bruce Wayne suit
- Headsculpts are great. I always liked the. BR Joker head best. I dont mind them reusong it, especially with the little improved details and the superior paintjob. The masked head however is what makes this figure really shine. It is such a hughe improvement. The inclusion of a second head is always a great way to add some value to a set like this.
- Accessoires are great too. I must admit I prefer the first bag but the bomb carrier is of course a nice upgrade. Hands, pump gun, knife, money, cards, watch. What do you want more? A stand? It is there! And it is absolutly perfect! Joler looks incredible standing on the bank floor. I love it.

Summed up, this figure has become an instant highlight of my collection and a center piece. Dont regret buying it for a second and I have paid the full price. It is just so extremly well done!

That's exactly how I felt when it released and how I continue to feel to this day. I had the original and it was ok. I loved the masked look but the tailoring was not great and I found myself in a nonstop futzing war with it. I got this one, sold the other, and I don't miss it a bit. I futzes around with it a bit, nailed the pose I was looking for and it looks so good I haven't touched it since. This one is a fav of mine and a highlight on the shelf.

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

Not sure if already posted. $25 shipped
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Ban...1312?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ac7f1ef40

Seeing how much Kinggrayskull liked how BRJ 2.0 turned out makes me want to grab one too!

It is really impressive. Trust me, you wont regret buying it. It is totally expensive but still buy it as long as it is still available.

I will do a little photoshooting tomorow, which I rarely do. Maybe this will help you to decide. :)

It is really impressive. Trust me, you wont regret buying it. It is totally expensive but still buy it as long as it is still available.

I will do a little photoshooting tomorow, which I rarely do. Maybe this will help you to decide. :)

It's an amazing piece, one of my faves but this section is filled with haters on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, people are coming to this figure's defense, eh? You know what this means, right?

thismeanswar.jpg

FWIW, this is surely the first time anything related to this movie has been posted to this board. :lol

Please do. It's been a while since I picked up a Hot Toys figure and atm I'm probably picking up BRJ & Robocop. I used to have BRJ v.1 but was offered a real good deal in exchange for it.

So, I'm getting close to 3K for a tax return.

Might get this figure and a "Kato" suit. Best investment ever.

I might be short in $$$ though.

Back