1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm extremely happy to hear people talking with their wallets :D
It's the only way Hot Toys will learn that they can't keep gouging us. It never helps when people voice complaints, yet still order.

In the words of AC/DC, "Money Talks, People Squawk".

tumblr_mn4p7ckqcg1sreq5lo1_500.gif

Maybe it's a Sideshow problem... Statues are going crazy too.... justs saying :dunno

On one hand I don't have the first version and on the other I'm afraid their going to do a v3.0 on the BRJ.

The only talk was before this figure came out. Howard was most likely referring to this. He said something along the lines of they still weren't satisfied with their Jokers and they were making another Joker figure.

Not confirmed at all. They talked about doing another Joker awhile back, but it was probably in reference to this figure.

If you are referring to a past interview with Hot Toys CEO, Howard Chan, I believe he talked about doing another Joker in the DX series. But that was awhile ago, so maybe this was what they had in mind and decided to release it as a Toys Fair Exclusive.

Knowing Hot Toys, it's pretty much indirectly confirmed.

Had it in my cart, proceeded to checkout, violently shook as I hovered over Place Order....but I just couldn't. Signed out and cried/am currently crying on my desk..

Well.....here's to Joker 3.0. HOPEFULLY it'll be better bang for your buck.
;(

PO this just to cancel the order.....stating price point. Already sold most of my collections, it was fun while it lasted but money doesn't come easy. If in the near future I find something worth the price, I'm all for it.

Back