1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the original Rabu

utyju5aj.jpg

can you rotate booth arms good? so i mean can you do the right arm almost up?

becaus i can buy one but the right arm dont go easy in the air
Check under the clothes and make sure your shoulder isnt twisted the wrong way. Did you buy it new or used, check the back of the body and see if it says Hot Toys

I got drunk one night and chewed on the V1's hair. A couple years later the guy couldn't even stand on its own, so I salvaged what I wanted and parted with him. Moral of the story, I don't drink around my figures anymore.

So....any guesses on when SSC will have him up? I don't know what the dates of the fairs are. And I don't have an exclusive in my collection. I'm guessing about a month or so after exclusives get showcased at events, they're then available @ Sideshow? Idk

Now if Hot Toys can only release a Batman Begins DX, my Dark Knight Trilogy will be complete!

I got drunk one night and chewed on the V1's hair. A couple years later the guy couldn't even stand on its own, so I salvaged what I wanted and parted with him. Moral of the story, I don't drink around my figures anymore.

So....any guesses on when SSC will have him up? I don't know what the dates of the fairs are. And I don't have an exclusive in my collection. I'm guessing about a month or so after exclusives get showcased at events, they're then available @ Sideshow? Idk

Perhaps you should not drink at all if you cannot handle the alcohol, getting drunk is not the purpose of alcohol my friend :duff:

I know people wanted something new, but this is the only figure I regret selling so I'm happy its coming back

Back