1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone show me how to set up his stand? There aren't any instructions and I don't know how to fix it. I hate that he keeps on toppling over if the detolf gets a little nudge

You must be new here, mate :wink1: :welcome1:

This was cheaper when Spooktacular or 12 Days was happening and it still did not sell out. It will probably get another discount deal when they still can't move them. All the 2014 Toys Fair EXs were ridiculously overpriced....

Do you guys think $249.99 is fair for this one? SSC has it on free shipping and the LUCKYMARCH code knocks $20 off...

No, you can do better than $250. Either wait for Sideshow to go down lower or check ebay. You can get one for as low as $210-$220 on ebay. One even ended at $169.

I wouldn't pay a dollar over $220.

You must be new here, mate :wink1: :welcome1:

This was cheaper when Spooktacular or 12 Days was happening and it still did not sell out. It will probably get another discount deal when they still can't move them. All the 2014 Toys Fair EXs were ridiculously overpriced....

Haha, definitely new to the DC section of the forum. I tend to lurk only over at the Marvel section~
And I see... I must not have noticed it during Spook and 12 Days this past year. I tend to impulse buy, so I'll keep an eye on it for now I guess and see what happens. Thanks!

Wife surprised me with this Friday, she picked it up at a local Hastings....I love that woman so much!:panic:

I'd kill my girl if she ever got me this thing. Seriously, you'll see me in the papers and Fox News.

Having said that, congrats. You have a hell of a lady. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys think $249.99 is fair for this one? SSC has it on free shipping and the LUCKYMARCH code knocks $20 off...

I think you're well bought at $220-$230. A little less than that you got a great deal. If you hit an auction for $169 like DiFabio mentioned, you stole it

My mistake! :duff

I think you're well bought at $220-$230. A little less than that you got a great deal. If you hit an auction for $169 like DiFabio mentioned, you stole it

If the figure released at the $220-$230 price tag, you wouldn't see half the complaining about the cost. Hell, i most likely would have bought one for that price. But now, its just out of spite that I won't buy it. :lol

Doubt anyone cares :lol not to sound harsh or anything. Like the others have been saying, I'm sure it can be had for much cheaper later down the road.

There's also the tendency for it to appear in stock again despite being waitlisted before, but you never know.

Ancient Predator went on the waitlist too all of a sudden...hmmm...

No, I was watching both, just happened recently with Joker...

Back