1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think dx11 still the best for if custom, i hope HT dont make any 1/6 ledger joker. for another release HT might be release QS for ledger joker

I hope they never make another Joker again.

I wanna rep this. How do I do that?

I tried to rep that too, but I need to spread some around first. :mad:

Bravo DiFabio!

boo.jpg

The least Sideshow could have done was offer free shipping.

Last edited:
The least Sideshow could have done would be to offer free shipping.

No, with all due respect I think they shouldnt. As this will create the mentality of purposely holding off to buy if its done frequently, not to mention early buyer (me included) that are disappointed since we didnt get any.

SS should just burn and destroy these if they still cant sell it by the end of the year. Sort of like Bakery shop with their daily breads, and throw away the leftovers so as to not seed any bad habits with their employees and customers alike. :lol:lol:lol

Oh no, I don't mean NOW. That'd be ****ed up. :lol I meant in the beginning. They would do that in the past, either free shipping or $10 shipping anywhere. I posted "could have", not should.

And yeah, they should pile their unsold stock and burn em', I agree.

joker-burning-money.gif

The fumes would probably kill all of them though from that high grade Hot Toys materials. :lol

Im just kidding man :lol

$10 aint worth that much these days, and if it meant that youd buy them, then by all means Im for it. Are you still picking the bag up? Itd be cheaper if you were to buy the set, and part them out, would prolly even leave some extra coins in your pocket. Just sayin :monkey3:lol:lol

Hell no! That bag goes for over $100+ and the rack is like $80! They don't look like they're selling, but those Asian sellers aren't coming down.

I gave up on that idea a few weeks ago, especially when all the other retailers were like "sideshow won't let us have any". That killed my interested in parted out tote bags pretty quick. :lol I want Sideshow to choke on them, POTC Angelica style.

Back