1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasn't the "it's too expensive" conversation been done to death now? Easily the last 100 pages have been on that subject. I think it's established that you all think it's too expensive, there's no need to drone on about it. If you can't find another topic to discuss about the figure then don't post anything. By now your just repeating yourself. Move on.

Yeah honestly I don't really get the outrage over this figure. If people don't want it for whatever reason it's fine but the majority of this thread is just people *****ing and moaning about how the price is too high and blah, blah, blah. It's really quite old by this point. Discussion is one thing but after a while it feels like borderline threadcrapping.

I totally agree. It seems that people are jumping on the bandwagon and hating this figure because everyone else is. If this figure cost $220 everyone would praise it. There'd be no complaints about the suit or the mask. But the 'slightly' higher price acts as everyone's excuse to find fault. I for one can not wait for this figure as I missed the first one and the price doesn't bother me one bit because I know I'll enjoy this figure.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Not the best figure ever for sure but why not take the time and really answer to other boardmember's arguments instead of just posting things like this?? :dunno There's obviously enough time to post the same stuff again and again on the other hand... not only you btw.

Agreed and thanks for posting this guys. You've all said what I've been thinking.

People can complain about anything they like. As you stated move on. Ignore those post. People who use well known phrases incorrectly drive me nuts, but I move on. If I want to complain about price allow me, you move on; ignore me.

Agreed and thanks for posting this guys. You've all said what I've been thinking.

Yeah, I mean it's really no fair community behavior towards other board members if they can't even say what they like about the release without being flooded with the same comments by the same guys again and again.

I do think the price is the biggest issue for most but we know that but now. Still: Nobody is forced to buy it, so simple is that. Give the people who want the figure some room as well. :wink1:

I'm still on the fence btw, also due to the price but if I didn't have the first version I think I wouldn't hesitate. Think I will pull the trigger in the end because even though it's not perfect, I see a big improvement in the thinner material, specially on the sleeves of the jacket and the pants and also the bag is more accurate AND it would give an additional more accurate setup option with the mask on next to the first one, as the eyes are really behind the mask's eye holes which isn't exactly the case when you put the first version's mask on the headsculpt properly.

Again, we all know it's not perfect and I understand many would have expected that, specially at the price but respect people who will be getting it, specially those who missed it in the first place.

people you know some like it and some dont but if you like it just buy it and people who dont like it just dont complain about it anymore because people who love the joker or this HT let them have fun.

My only complaint for this figure is the base! I'm not a fan of those massive ones like MOS Supes has. I'd prefer a base like Joker 2.0 has with the marble pattern on top.

My only complaint for this figure is the base! I'm not a fan of those massive ones like MOS Supes has. I'd prefer a base like Joker 2.0 has with the marble pattern on top.

You mean a base the size of the DX11 with the marble finish on top?

It's page 270. Just like the price of this overpriced figure. :wink1:

You are not allowed to complain about price as per the agreement you signed when you first joined SSF, man. Nothing but positive comments regardless of the monumental rape this figure is.

So, unless you have something positive to say, please abstain from posting.

Thanks.

How about one more, "at $270+ this is a crappy, overpriced, cheap ass figure that's been done before" post, then we close the thread for good?

Any takers?

You are not allowed to complain about price as per the agreement you signed when you first joined SSF, man. Nothing but positive comments regardless of the monumental rape this figure is.

Thanks.

Sorry, I just had to "jump on the bandwagon" as they say.

Sorry, I just had to "jump on the bandwagon" as they say.

Jeez, you're a sheep. Get off my wagon and have your own thoughts. You're just hating this because other people are, hater. If this figure was $80 less, you'd be ****ing to it.

It makes zero sense for someone to criticize a release that is an overpriced version of a figure from 6 years ago. You're nitpicking the crappy tailoring, clean mask (that was advertised as being scratched up), and reused head just because of the price. This is a great figure.

Last edited:

Thanks.

You have every right to complain about the price of this release and you have for a long time. Instead why don't you comment on the other aspects such as the clothes, head sculpt, accessorys, etc. You've made it clear that your against the price for a very long time and it's getting a bit boring.

Jeez, you're a sheep. Get off my wagon and have your own thoughts. You're just hating this because other people are, hater. If this figure was $80 less, you'd be ****ing to it.

If it was $190, I would have kept my order for sure. :lol

Though the in hand pics would have made me regret it. The only thing I like about it now is the unmasked head... when it's on the DX11 and the seam is obscured.

If it was $190, I would have kept my order for sure. :lol

Though the in hand pics would have made me regret it. The only thing I like about it now is the unmasked head... when it's on the DX11 and the seam is obscured.

If it was $190 I would have been tempted to get two of them.

Back