1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the same one. I went ahead and placed the order. I might have to cancel my Hawkeye figure to cover it :/

So tempted by this with the code but it is still a lot of money to put down.

Everyone's great pics is making it very hard to stay strong and say no.

Does anyone with Bruce also have the Red Skull? Just want to know if they use the same body. Making a Smith bash and want sculpt and body to be proportionate.

I'm sharing a bruce wayne alfred set with 3 others. And im keeping the batman. Any one mind sharing which are the weapons that belongs to the batman figure? Belts etc. Thanks.

My friend just bought an armory. We are sitting here trying to get the lights to turn on but nothing. We got new batteries for the remote and lights. Could anyone help us with some suggestions. Thanks :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My friend just bought an armory. We are sitting here trying to get the lights to turn on but nothing. We got new batteries for the remote and lights. Could anyone help us with some suggestions. Thanks :)

Is the ON/OFF/REMOTE switch on the ceiling of the armory turned on?

I installed the batteries and moved the switch under the lights to all 3 positions. Is there another switch? Thanks for the help.

Back