1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. What is that?

A rip off.

Damn right. This is how I receive most of my figures:

packing.jpg

The outer box looks bad but inside there is extra padding and the figure boxes are just fine. No extra fees on the comparatively cheap shipping.

Edit:

BTW if anyone is still interested my Batman armory-story has taken an unexpected turn for the positive.

Just casually looking through a swedish auction site I find that the webshop that sent me a childrens jacket instead of the Batman armory and then they were out of the armory and all I could get was a refund has that very Batman-set up for sale. Checking their website showed them selling the Hot Toys Batman Armory with Batman -exactly as the one I had bought and not received- though at a higher price than I payed.

I got mad as hell but managed to control myself and wrote a probably a little angry sounding but polite e-mail and now I'm getting the armory as well as a small reduction on the earlier cheaper price.

So I'm pretty content now, and it looks like I'm about to open the pandoras box of Hot Toys Batman collecting after all. :)

Nice Jaxon! Alfred's gotta lay off of the hooch

I went to change the batteries in the armory last night and found that they leaked. I know there's a chance of that happening with the watch/hearing aid type batteries if left in for a long time, but I never seen that happen with AAA in such a short period of time. This happen to anyone else?

Nice Jaxon! Alfred's gotta lay off of the hooch

I went to change the batteries in the armory last night and found that they leaked. I know there's a chance of that happening with the watch/hearing aid type batteries if left in for a long time, but I never seen that happen with AAA in such a short period of time. This happen to anyone else?

Thanks PCK.Never keep batteries in the figure!A lot of ironmans have been exploded!That is very dangerous.

"Lay off of the hooch"what's that mean bro[emoji16]forgive my poor English

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

北京国安;7729904 said:
Thanks PCK.Never keep batteries in the figure!A lot of ironmans have been exploded!That is very dangerous.

"Lay off of the hooch"what's that mean bro[emoji16]forgive my poor English

Yea, I know about the little batteries, but I never had Durecell AA or AAA leak like this. Especially in a matter of a few months. I have plenty things like remote controls for instance that had the same batteries in them for a year+ and never a problem

:lol:lol Hooch = booze

Yea, I know about the little batteries, but I never had Durecell AA or AAA leak like this. Especially in a matter of a few months. I have plenty things like remote controls for instance that had the same batteries in them for a year+ and never a problem

:lol:lol Hooch = booze

throw up?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back