1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d4abbaf5a5326b712848a30f1a610a67.jpg

Ok...I seriously need to get me a Batpod.

Yeah...the neck is really long, but I was getting ZERO use outta the DX02...although it looks nowhere as cool as the DX12, it's enough for me to give it a pass, I guess...I suppose I was more hype to have an extra DX12...

Got just the Batman parted out on Amazon ($230). Vast improvement over my DX02, particularly in the head sculpt. But who is the rocket scientist @ hot toys who decided he needed a fat suit??? seriously tempted to do the mod from a few pages back to remove it. How do you remove the chest armor? Do you have to break one of the 'snaps' or is there another way to do it? Thanks in advance for any feedback!

someone could tell me the measurements of "the box" armory of batman, bruce and alfred. please!!!!

How the bloody hell do you attach the front utility belt to the bloody rear part? :slap

**EDIT** Nevermind. Bloody hell, but no broken parts... phew :thud:

Might end up having a spare DX12 belt set or two to sell... but the armory belt fits so loose on the Begins figures....

Back