1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now all you guys that are saying you got your notices have the Batman w/ Armory option right? I was told that Sideshow still hasn't been notified when they will receive the Batman, Armory, Wayne, and Alfred option.

Now all you guys that are saying you got your notices have the Batman w/ Armory option right? I was told that Sideshow still hasn't been notified when they will receive the Batman, Armory, Wayne, and Alfred option.

Yes I got a notice and I have the armoury with Batman ordered.

I think Bruce suit is OK ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411204875.189140.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411204882.455098.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411204889.655739.jpg

I have quite a few suited figures now and I was very impressed with the sharpness of both Bruce and Alfred out of the box. A lot of pics I've seen have messed up the futzing IMO.

I agree it looks really bland, but for a good portion of collectors as long as it is screen accurate, it's worth buying... me included.

For sure. If you like it thats all that matters. You have a big Batman Hot toys collection? this is my first ever Hot Toys purchase. Getting Armoury with Batman.

For sure. If you like it thats all that matters. You have a big Batman Hot toys collection? this is my first ever Hot Toys purchase. Getting Armoury with Batman.

It's my first Nolan batman and i'm glad I waited, I also have Bank Robber Joker 2.0 but i'm awaiting a replacement body because mine arrived with a broken leg. I aspire to get DX11 Joker and Bane eventually. I've actually been on the wait-list for the DX11 Joker for awhile, but I don't expect it to get it from sideshow, but I at least want the order to cancel before I commit...

I regret not pulling the trigger on bane when I had the chance... all the talk about the new DC cinematic universe made me think I would be better off just collecting those when they come out, but the allure of this set was too much to pass up. I missed the first bank robber joker and it being my favorite scene in the movie, I had to get 2.0 even though it was kinda pricey.

I will order Blake and Gordon too whenever they decide to make them available for PO. The TDKR armory will be my second batman if it comes with the full body, but it would still be cool to have more mouth pieces and the sleeker cowl and slight arm alterations that this suit should have differ from this batsuit.

I'd like Scarecrow but only if it comes with a Cillian Murphy head-sculpt with a hand holding the mask. The prices for the current scarecrow aren't worth it to me because of that. I like everyone else would like a hot toys Ra's. I ordered a 1/6th Morgan Freeman from another manufacturer and I think it looks great in the pictures, I just hope it turns out that good in the final product. But even though I will get this, I would still order a Hot Toys version if they ever made one.

It's my first Nolan batman and i'm glad I waited, I also have Bank Robber Joker 2.0 but i'm awaiting a replacement body because mine arrived with a broken leg. I aspire to get DX11 Joker and Bane eventually. I've actually been on the wait-list for the DX11 Joker for awhile, but I don't expect it to get it from sideshow, but I at least want the order to cancel before I commit...

I regret not pulling the trigger on bane when I had the chance... all the talk about the new DC cinematic universe made me think I would be better off just collecting those when they come out, but the allure of this set was too much to pass up. I missed the first bank robber joker and it being my favorite scene in the movie, I had to get 2.0 even though it was kinda pricey.

I will order Blake and Gordon too whenever they decide to make them available for PO. The TDKR armory will be my second batman if it comes with the full body, but it would still be cool to have more mouth pieces and the sleeker cowl and slight arm alterations that this suit should have differ from this batsuit.

I'd like Scarecrow but only if it comes with a Cillian Murphy head-sculpt with a hand holding the mask. The prices for the current scarecrow aren't worth it to me because of that. I like everyone else would like a hot toys Ra's. I ordered a 1/6th Morgan Freeman from another manufacturer and I think it looks great in the pictures, I just hope it turns out that good in the final product. But even though I will get this, I would still order a Hot Toys version if they ever made one.

Nice. Like you I don't really want to pay aftermarket prices. I thought about that Joker but I have a couple items shipping next month and just can't afford it at the moment plus i think I would only go with one figure per character and in that case I want a joker in his traditional purple. I also think I'll be doing my best to get most of the new DC cinematic stuff as long as I like the films. I haven't got Man of Steel yet because I am kind of holding out to see what the new Batman Superman movie costume is like then maybe order then. I would have been tempted by the current offer of double reward points on it but like I said I have to much coming at the moment to order anything else at the moment.

Back