1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: :yess: I might end up getting the armory and batsuit along with the 3-piece-set and try to sell the armory for $200 or so just to get an extra Batman, haha. If there's any mention of them doing a DX 3.0 Batman like they are with the Joker, I might hold off and just wait for that one.

just when you think they couldn't make another Joker... mh I wonder what they'll do this time, I guess this kind of counts as a 3.0 Batman :lol but who knows... I'm sure there will be at least one more in the future

Funny thing is there's a custom sonar cowl available, looks pretty good and they managed to have the light inside the head and have a lite switch inside the cowl to turn it on and off. A few people here had it and it looked pretty good.

Links? Quite interested in getting one for my DX12....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
That amazing score is something... eh? The vocals are a nice little touch when they're not breaking on the long note holds. :yess:

joking or is a joker 3.0 really in the works?

and as for the custom sonar head anyone buy one? do they include tracking mail?

There was an interview ages ago with Howard chan where he vaguely mentioned about doing another DX Ledger Joker, for some reason though lately people seem to have picked up on the news and started on about it again as if it's coming out any day now. Basically nobody knows anything and it was just mentioned in an interview that they wanted to do another.

^^^ Yep. Don't hold your breath, probably won't be revealed until next year the earliest. They already have a ton of things to finish up for this year. He spoke about it when asked a question regarding the DX line, and he said that because it was so popular, they want to do a 3rd version.

No problems hope you find what you are looking for! ;)

Ya man, I did! Just awaiting their response on pricing though.... And I was surprised to see they have a sonar cowl for the 1/4 Bats as well! Lights are very subtle, thus not blinding the hell out of someone when in front of. Great for pics!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I bought that custom sonar cowl and backpack from them last year. I posted pics in that thread as well. I got them in about a week after ordering it from them and yes they included tracking info at the time. I really am happy with the quality of the items overall. The paint job has more of a matte finish overall and the texture feels a little different overall.

joking or is a joker 3.0 really in the works?

and as for the custom sonar head anyone buy one? do they include tracking mail?

Even if a joker 3.0 happens in near future it wont be the purple coat outfit. He will be and if it happens at all, a bank robber and cop combo ect. I dont see a version that will be similar to 2.0. No matter what people say they nailed that one pretty good for the most part and had tons of accessories, diorama, 2 sculpts to go with it and hence they would probably focus on a different version.

I bought that custom sonar cowl and backpack from them last year. I posted pics in that thread as well. I got them in about a week after ordering it from them and yes they included tracking info at the time. I really am happy with the quality of the items overall. The paint job has more of a matte finish overall and the texture feels a little different overall.

I remember you posting pics in that thread and saying you were really pleased with them. Still really want to grab that sonar cowl.

Back