1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VIP = It's referring to their Secret Base members.

Not exactly, there are 2 types. VIPs are from Toy Hunter days which you get discount prices and first to PO. Secret Base members doesn't have discount price, but do get priority to PO too. Also SB membership only last 1 year.

Includes it in this sentence. It could just be bad English though.
PD13881224237Mr.jpg

I don't think it says what you think it does. I think it just says that it has new face plates and PERS, not new face plates and new PERS. It's not really bad English, I read it as the former.

I will buy this one for sure , anyone can tell me a good trusted seller in europe that will sell this ??

Big thanks from Portugal

Just visited secret base and saw this set. The material of the Wayne suit is a bit 'rough' and isnt as well tailored as Kato's. But for the price this set is selling for ($490) this set is a steal. Wayne sculpt is the same one from DX12, i doubt the paint job is gonna make any significant difference with the previous one.

Batman cowl is still the same goggly eyed ones from the DX12. Even with the shrunken 1/4 mouthplates on the cowl, its still a far cry from the 1/4 scale ver in terms of likeness. Hopefully HT will fix this issue now, and not give us a few more TDK batman before fixing this issue.

Alfred sculpt is surprisingly better than the pics. Id say bout 95% likeness. Tailoring and material looks better than Bruce's. I have taken some pics later at sone of the angles like the lights and the base since these were the only inaccuracy issues everyone had with the toys legend ver.

Uploading the pics once im back with wifi access.

Thanks for the report Hydeous.

I'm just going to pick up the mouth plates for my DX12 and maybe some of the other accessories from the armoury.

I'm thinking probably mid-late 2014 for this to be released :dunno
So plenty of time to save up

I think this will be release early judging from HT's track record with reused sculpts and clothed figure. The armory looks pretty simple - unlike iron man suits with the small intricate details.

I'm thinking probably mid-late 2014 for this to be released :dunno
So plenty of time to save up

According to HK Japan, they will be getting it in September 2014 along with Thor. We're usually not far behind. Hopefully there are delays.

I think this will be release early judging from HT's track record with reused sculpts and clothed figure. The armory looks pretty simple - unlike iron man suits with the small intricate details.

We all know they favor their Iron Man line more... isn't that already obvious? :lol :wink1:

I really don't understand why Alfred isn't available separately...
I mean they did release Bruce Banner without the Hulk and that figure isn't as popular as Alfred. Most of the Marvel fans prefer a Hulk anyway...

Hopefully there will be honest sellers on Ebay so I can get him eventually but for now I'm not pre-ordering because I own a DX12.

If Ra's is released (seperately) that will be a nr 1 day pre order.

My onlineshop says a May 2014 release date btw. So I guess it'll come a month or 3 later as usual: September 2014.

I have been thinking long and hard about this set. I have the Toys Legend armory, the dx12 and a kit bashed bruce wayne. Despite this the temptation is there, but for $700 that's a tough pill to swallow.

Ultimately I think I will hold off and buy Alfred on his own. But I have been thinking about The Dark Knight....and do I really need to add more collectible so from it? I see 3 years down the road...Afflek Batman has hit the screens and his Hot Toys figures are coming out. When that time comes will I want so many items from the older movies? Heath Ledger Joker will forever be timeless, but what about the other characters?

This is great news for me being a huge Batman fan.

Being new to 1/6 scale, I missed out on all the Nolan Batman figures. Now I can get a Batman, Bruce Wayne and an Alfred...A :censored ALFRED! :yess:

I'm going to PO the three-pack for sure. I'm hoping it'll be priced around $600 anymore and I'll be struggling to pay.

I agree- think it will be April/May..I HOPE!

It's $480 here in Asia for the three pack set.

Pre-ordered.

That is a good price. I am also in Asia (Singapore) and I am paying about USD$560 for the full set. And even this is the special pre-order price which requires me to pay all $560 in full upfront at the time of pre-order.

Now the wait begins... :impatient:

Back