1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow looks great, still think the toys legend armory looks just as good looking at it on my shelf. All i may pick up is the faceplates and alfred.

I already have a DX12, custom Bruce, the TL armoury and am working on an Alfred with the new Headplay sculpt.
So I am out.
But it does look great and I am happy for anyone who doesn't like putting together customs/wasn't able to get in n the DX12.
This really is the best of both worlds.
But I'd be totally in on the batsuit case.

Do you think they (Hot Toys) will do the same thing with Iron Man?
They'll release a Tony Stark with the Hall of Armor and add a Pepper Potts too. I can see them doing that!

Why does hot toys do this to us - I am not happy with my dx12 now.... No doubt the pers will be improved. The eye lids will be. The new far superior mouth pieces - The minor faults with suit will be improved. Agh. Dam you hot toys lol

Last edited:
I'm looking at my TDK armory and DX12 wondering what the hell do I do now?! I LOVE this set and was on the verge of making my own BW.

I guess selling the DX12 and the armory for a little more than retail would knock this down quite a bit.

Never thought I'd be typing that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will go or the 3 set but if price is to high will get Bruce and Alfred off eBay.
Hope they change the empty cowl in cage .

Fingers crossed we get a rash neck

I think they are gonna sell it around $400 and $450.

I have also the DX12 and recently bought a suit and a HTs true-type body to kit-bash a Bruce Wayne, gotta say I feel happy for all the people who wasn't able to get Bats in the 1st round, but sad because is an improve DX12. I'm thinking about selling mine to adjust some $$ to get this full set...

Do you think they (Hot Toys) will do the same thing with Iron Man?
They'll release a Tony Stark with the Hall of Armor and add a Pepper Potts too. I can see them doing that!

That is getting released for Preorder next week.
It's a full set of seven Hall Of Armour, MKI to VII(All with PERS headsculpts in the armour), Tony, Pepper, Happy, the giant bunny rabbit and Pepper's Audi A6.

Back