1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all's been said & done still saving up my money & reserving my reward points for the Chitauri pack! Well, after I've successfully snagged a good deal for a BD MK VII from evilBay before Christmas, i.e. for my future battle-scene diorama. But then this set comes out, I'd say this is an insta-buy for me. Particularly, I have no Batman figure yet due to being late in the sixth-scale hobby. So, time for me to sell a kidney! LoLz! Or I might have to cancel my other POs! Bummers!

With all's been said & done still saving up my money & reserving my reward points for the Chitauri pack! Well, after I've successfully snagged a good deal for a BD MK VII from evilBay before Christmas, i.e. for my future battle-scene diorama. But then this set comes out, I'd say this is an insta-buy for me. Particularly, I have no Batman figure yet due to being late in the sixth-scale hobby. So, time for me to sell a kidney! LoLz! Or I may cancel my other POs!

What else do you have on pre order other than the Chitauri pack?

After the initial shock and awe, I decided I don't need the alfred and Bruce Wayne. I know the suits are really cool and have a fair bit of craftsmanship, but it's not really my thing to display them. I'm more into the super heros themselves than the actors.

I'm on the fence about the Bats and Armory release for $350-400ish with shipping That's a decent figure for all those extras, but I'm not sure I'd even want to display the armory. haha. Just not a huge Batman/Nolan Batman fan.

Wish they'd do a Dark Knight Returns version from the comic/cartoon. I'd throw down some coin for that.

Last edited:
Thanks. Hopefully it's not ridiculously expensive. :pray:
Are you going to get it?

Definitely. 3-set for me. I wish they had a Bruce + Armory set. With what I want to do with my figures, that set gives me the options I like while saving $$ since I wouldn't have to buy more than 1x 3-set, but I think I can make it work.

Definitely. 3-set for me. I wish they had a Bruce + Armory set. With what I want to do with my figures, that set gives me the options I like while saving $$ since I wouldn't have to buy more than 1x 3-set, but I think I can make it work.

I'm think I'm going to get the 3-set. Although I would also like a Bruce Wayne + Armory set, I love the Alfred. And my plan is to use the Bruce Wayne head on the Batman body.

What else do you have on pre order other than the Chitauri pack?

Hmmm... off the top of my head, 3A Portal Atlas & P-Body figures, EB NBA backboard, Sideshow Darth Vader, Sideshow SC Raynor, WorldBox MK Subzero... and non-sixth scale figure Masterpiece Dinobots! :thud: and a whole slew of others the likes of Full Metal Ghost which I didn't make on time at the threezero store!

This hobby is getting out of hand!

Last edited:
Hmmm... off the top of my head, 3A Portal Atlas & P-Body figures, EB NBA backboard, Sideshow Darth Vader, Sideshow SC Raynor, WorldBox MK Subzero... and non-sixth scale figure Masterpiece Dinobots! :thud:

Ok wow a lot of stuff, I don't blame you for wanting to cancel those POs so you can afford this. So is Takara making all the MP Dinobots? I know they made Grimlock, didn't think they were making the rest.

I'm think I'm going to get the 3-set. Although I would also like a Bruce Wayne + Armory set, I love the Alfred. And my plan is to use the Bruce Wayne head on the Batman body.

Nice. So far I have 1x DX12 on the Batpod all futzed out so I don't really want to remove that. Was going to use the armory cowl to replace the DX12 cowl if it does indeed look better. I have a spare DX12 that I was going to use for the HK extraction scene so I will keep that. The Armory 3-set will stand as is for me, although I might put my DX02 armor in there instead and use the armory suit as my standalone Batman. I'd have to get a spare Bruce head and armory cowl though, unless they end up looking like the DX12 ones in the end, but I'm hoping they will be improved as advertised, but I guess that beats getting an entire 2nd set. Might end up selling the DX02 sonar head if I go that route as well as all my extra accessories. That's my plan anyhow, but it may change. Really only holding onto the DX02 because of the sonar head and backpack it came with, plus it was my first "Batman" HT figure.

I have no Batman stuff whatsoever so this a great opportunity to not only get what is basically the DX12, but also the armory. I'm just waiting on the final price and also the release date, as I have already a couple of POs for next year.

Ok wow a lot of stuff, I don't blame you for wanting to cancel those POs so you can afford this. So is Takara making all the MP Dinobots? I know they made Grimlock, didn't think they were making the rest.

Oh, my bad! I meant to say Masterpiece Grimlock. Just that reissue and not the hefty Asian version. That was suppose to be the editing all about but it escaped me again the last moment. Thanks for bringing that up!

Long, long ago. haha. You won't find him in stores, unless they lost a case in butt-****ing nowhere.

Back