1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didn't label it as a DX12. I think everyone just calls it that because it looks like they used the same body and it just caught on, haha. Probably easily to say/type than "Armory Batsuit".

Well Hot Toys Collectors Facebook is labeling the Batman part of the set as simply MMS234 - TDK - New Batman (with Batman Armory) :dunno

Yeah. Once it comes out it shall be known as ... MMS234 Armory Batman

vy8e6uta.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My most wanted item next year(I think)
ALFRED at last

Dx 12 prices gonna plumett

Why is there no Sonar head and backpack come on Hot Toys are you really hold out and release a third DX 12 with the backpack

Not to ruffle any feathers.....

But...does it effin matter???

Really??

Here are the facts. It's got pers, possible updated cowl, NEW shrunken down QS face plates...other than these new additions, it's basically the same exact figure from last year. It's even posed in one of the promo pics.

Even if it doesn't carry the DX name, in the end, does it really matter?

I calculated the prices of the last few release, including the Chitauri set, Hulk/Banner set and several others, and came up with the difference of the Sideshow price. Its @ 12% on every figure.

So assuming SS will use that same formula, which I see no reason why they won't, the prices should be very near these.

MMS234 - Armory and Batman ( 2330 HK - $300 USD ) SS - $337
MMS235 - Armory, Batman and Alfred ( 3330 HK - $430 USD ) SS - $482
MMS236 - Armory, Batman, Alfred and Bruce ( 3930 HK - $507 USD ) SS - $570

So even if its a little higher, I'm going to guess at SSC, they will be @ here.

MMS234 - $350
MMS235 - $500
MMS236 - $600

Hmmm....I see you are good with calculations.

Excellent work!

Darn it! This set looks amazing! Soooo tempted to get this! But then again, I could just buy the extra stuff for my DX 12 when sellers part this out on eBay.

Alfred looks great! Darn you HT! First, the Chitari set, then Banner/Hulk, and now THIS!!!! :panic:

Darn it! This set looks amazing! Soooo tempted to get this! But then again, I could just buy the extra stuff for my DX 12 when sellers part this out on eBay.

Alfred looks great! Darn you HT! First, the Chitari set, then Banner/Hulk, and now THIS!!!! :panic:

You getting the Banner/Hulk set? Did you not get Hulk on his own?

I do like these sets they're starting to do though :clap

It's not being advertised as DX12 because the DX12 is the entire set of the TDKR Batman figure with all the accessories, weapons, stand etc. We are getting (looks like at least) the Batman figure from the DX12. Advertising this as the DX12 would not be accurate.

This set is a must have but I really do hope the new Bats head is still an early proto and it gets to look much more like the QS001. Gotta ditch the buggy eyes.

This set is a must have but I really do hope the new Bats head is still an early proto and it gets to look much more like the QS001. Gotta ditch the buggy eyes.

They mentioned in the pics that it is still prototype. I just hope it doesn't turn out bad in the end.

It's not being advertised as DX12 because the DX12 is the entire set of the TDKR Batman figure with all the accessories, weapons, stand etc. We are getting (looks like at least) the Batman figure from the DX12. Advertising this as the DX12 would not be accurate.

:lecture

Said this a few pages back...no one listens though :lol

:lecture

Said this a few pages back...no one listens though :lol

It's all good, I was asking tons of questions and opinions about things as well but with all the excitement over this, posts are going to get passed over unless you refresh and read everyone like me... :wink1: I woke up this morning to a whole slew of repeated questions/comments, haha.

Its a pity they now feel the need to put PERS into every single Batman figure they ever release. Given how packed the rest of this set is this could have been a nice opportunity to try out normal painted eyes on a TDK Batman for the first time since MMS71, a chance to finally nail the squinty eyes look. But no, course not. Bug eyes again.

Back