1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I entered this hobby about 3 years ago and i have 50 figures so far. I think i may need medical help because i may have an addiction.
WoW!
Wow that's crazy. You must have an amazing collection. This armoury with Batman will be my first Hot toys item. Pretty excited to have it arrive.
This will be my second, if did say to myself that 1/4 Dark Knight would be my only one.:)

I know its OT but its interesting to read about how many figures people have and their feelings about that. I had a lot of figures around 2008-2010 and I've got to say I didn't really enjoy any of them as I was too busy worrying about what I didn't have (and although I could afford them I was also feeling guilty about the money I spent on them). Then I sold all of them and started again just with Doctor Who. Now I'm kind of back in, but it feels completely different - I've rebought the figures I really really want (Reeve Superman, Jack Sparrow DX, plus the armoury now) and I'm really happy with those. Sure, I don't have a huge collection, but I love what I have, I don't feel guilty about it and I'm unlikely to want to cash it in. I don't feel that 'got to have 1 of every iconic character' thing, I'm just getting what I want.

Equally, my mind's not doing that thing: 'You must have a Ledger Joker, but the prices now are insane! You can have one if you decide that Batman is your collector focus and sell your Jack Sparrow DX to finance it!' Nah. I love my Jack Sparrow DX.

I feel really relaxed about future releases too - all I want next is the die cast iron Man 'cause it looks like fun. Hopefully HT will announce more Bale/ Ledger Batman stuff and eventually I'll get that too. But I'm enjoying new announcements because I know I don't HAVE to have any of it. Seriously, if it feels like an addiction, it is, and that's never enjoyable.

I know its OT but its interesting to read about how many figures people have and their feelings about that. I had a lot of figures around 2008-2010 and I've got to say I didn't really enjoy any of them as I was too busy worrying about what I didn't have (and although I could afford them I was also feeling guilty about the money I spent on them). Then I sold all of them and started again just with Doctor Who. Now I'm kind of back in, but it feels completely different - I've rebought the figures I really really want (Reeve Superman, Jack Sparrow DX, plus the armoury now) and I'm really happy with those. Sure, I don't have a huge collection, but I love what I have, I don't feel guilty about it and I'm unlikely to want to cash it in. I don't feel that 'got to have 1 of every iconic character' thing, I'm just getting what I want.

Equally, my mind's not doing that thing: 'You must have a Ledger Joker, but the prices now are insane! You can have one if you decide that Batman is your collector focus and sell your Jack Sparrow DX to finance it!' Nah. I love my Jack Sparrow DX.

I feel really relaxed about future releases too - all I want next is the die cast iron Man 'cause it looks like fun. Hopefully HT will announce more Bale/ Ledger Batman stuff and eventually I'll get that too. But I'm enjoying new announcements because I know I don't HAVE to have any of it. Seriously, if it feels like an addiction, it is, and that's never enjoyable.

I really enjoy all my figures and i don't regret buying any of them. My collection consists mostly of TDK trilogy, Bruce Lees, Terminator(T1&T2), Avengers,MOS and IronMan. I'm not a completist or the type of guy to buy up every/most figures released. The figures i have now are really the figures i really want.

I really enjoy all my figures and i don't regret buying any of them. My collection consists mostly of TDK trilogy, Bruce Lees, Terminator(T1&T2), Avengers,MOS and IronMan. I'm not a completist or the type of guy to buy up every/most figures released. The figures i have now are really the figures i really want.

I'd still love an Enterbay Game of Death Bruce. I had both of them back in the day, and it was a great figure. I'm almost scared to look at what they go for now.

i'm on the fence here guys.

not sure i should be spending on the new head and mouth plates for my dx12 or rather use the money for selina kyle.

my armory is at my local depot ready to be delivered on monday :rock surprised how fast it got through customs going off the box size they normally hold them.

nope all in all it cost me about £30 more than my normal UK dealer i waited a few weeks for the HK price to drop before buying. so considering how long before UK sees this im fine with that price which was with ems too

Yeah I am tending to buy more & more of my figs from Hong Kong, I have only had 1 figure get snagged by customs before now & it didn't cost a lot to get him bust out.
I have got this set on PO from OSB, probably wont see it for a good 4-6 months :mad:

Yeah I am tending to buy more & more of my figs from Hong Kong, I have only had 1 figure get snagged by customs before now & it didn't cost a lot to get him bust out.
I have got this set on PO from OSB, probably wont see it for a good 4-6 months :mad:

I tend to get stung on 1/4 or larger packages more so than 1/6, 1/6 tends to fly through no charge Isee OSB getting a lot of hate lately due to them changing their shipping methods last year causing a lot of delays for people :/.

Back