1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This question has probably been asked and answered in this thread but at over 5000 posts I doubt I would find it quickly.

What is the deal with the "Toys Legend" Armory?

It was made by a company called Toy Legends. That is all.

Well, I am so happy to buy that set. It's an awesome pack. Especially I am a big fan of Michael Caine as Alfred! Besides I couldn't imagine a Batman/Bruce without him. His performance was so great at the funeral of Bruce that I could hardly stop not to crying! I am serious:) In fact I am not the big fan of Nolan trilogy. They are surely great movies but not amazing as Tim Burton's ones. Anyway I didn't buy any Nolan figure before cause it was obvious that Hot Toys would renew this line! And now I am happy with my decision:) Hot Toys did a great job with the newest Batman figure. His mouth plates and eyes are great this time and make a huge difference. Only 1/4 Batman could beat him up just because of it's size. The suits are also great and the details with the weaponry are outstanding! I am just wondering when Hot Toys will learn how to make better capes:)! This is the only issue with this set! Overall if you have the budget, don't miss it cause it is worth it!

Not a bad price :rock

The Armory comes with two cowls, right? One for Bats and one for the suit?

Was that the one from eBay? I looked at that then figured I'd be more worthwhile buyin the armory bundle and selling everythin except the figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about that but since i live in denmark, it would be difficult to flip the rest with the high shipping costs and so on. So for me, it would be easier to just buy the suit from a trusty seller on ebay.

"The Deal" is a brief synopsis of something.

Is it nice?

Is it to scale with Hot Toys Figures?

Does it light up?

Are the weapons of good quality?

Etc......

I'm sure someone did a review of it somewhere, I just can't find it.

"The Deal" is a brief synopsis of something.

Is it nice?

Is it to scale with Hot Toys Figures?

Does it light up?

Are the weapons of good quality?

Etc......

I'm sure someone did a review of it somewhere, I just can't find it.

Absolutely no one cares. But this one, is better.

"The Deal" is ..

Is it nice? Is it to scale with Hot Toys Figures? Does it light up? Are the weapons of good quality?

Those seem like pretty varied and specific questions to be summed up by "the deal" - Did you see the answer you got from DiFabio?

Have you tried typing "toys legend armory review" into Google? Because I see plenty of reviews, including videos at the top of the results. There's also an entire thread dedicated to it here on the forum. Since this isn't the Toys Legend Armory thread, you wouldn't necessarily find answers to all your questions in all its pages either. I gave the synopsis of the discussions of that armory specific to this thread. It's always been about whether or not Hot Toys re-used the other product. They didn't.

Are you guys so young (or am I so old) that "what's the deal" is unfamiliar concept?

I'm 47 and I work with a bunch of old guys but normally when someone says "what's the deal with (insert any noun)" someone proceeds to give up all the info they have on that particular subject.

I did find the thread on the TL armory so I'm sure it will answer my questions but thanks for all of the help.

I was having thoughts about cancelling this set and just sticking to expanding my Marvel collection (something has to give!) but then I looked at the pictures and lost my train of thought :rotfl

I know I'll regret it if I did cancel, even if I just went with Batman and the Armory. It's all or nothing.

So has SS sent warehouse notices for the full set yet (with Alfred and BW)? I've been out of the loop a few days and last I saw it was just the armory with Batman.

I was having thoughts about cancelling this set and just sticking to expanding my Marvel collection (something has to give!) but then I looked at the pictures and lost my train of thought :rotfl

I know I'll regret it if I did cancel, even if I just went with Batman and the Armory. It's all or nothing.

If you think the retail price now is high, wait until this time next year. I think this is one of those all time classic sets that is going to explode in price.

Back