1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats pretty close to my estimates. Other than total over reaction, I wasn't understanding the $800-1000 predictions. :dunno

Best "deal" would of course be MMS 236...3 figures @ $625...

If you discount that by the DX12's MSRP price of $260, you'll essentially be purchasing Alfred + Armory + TT body + suit for Bruce @ $365...and if you break that down further...

Assuming:
TT body @ $50
Bruce suit @$40 (price of a set of 3-piece suit by Action City)
Alfred @ $160 (bare bones figure)

You'll be purchasing the armory for "only" $115...not too shabby I guess :)

So is this a full dx12 figure included Or just a suit :dunno Just doesn't seem to mention any points of articulation for the suit in the description but mentions Wayne and Alfred.

That would definitely be a steal price for sure. If only they could sell a Bruce + Armory set, I would sell my DX12 to help pay for this. I want to make a HK extraction Bruce/Batman with the new Bruce since it looks a little improved from the DX12 one. But I also want a standalone Batman with the new cowl which also looks slightly improved so I'm wondering if I should keep the DX12 or if I should just keeping changing around that one figure from HK extraction to standalone...

So is this a full dx12 figure included Or just a suit :dunno Just doesn't seem to mention any points of articulation for the suit in the description but mentions Wayne and Alfred.

Its the DX12 body w/ slight improvements in the cowl I think, plus new mouth pieces, everything but the accessories.

This is a surprise. Just when I thought HT has moved on with their TDK line, they brought in Alfred with a set that is just as wonderful.

TDK was the movie that got me into collecting HT (sold my first HT: BR Joker a couple of weeks ago :gah:) but there is no doubt I will be getting the MMS236 - Armory, Batman, Alfred and Bruce set. :yess:

Now, let's get those funds, shall we? :pray:

I'm stoked for this.

I do want to add...

It's probably the lighting that's playing tricks with my eyes...but I honestly think the cowl is different. Even the pers plate.

Anyone else feel the same way?

I wouldn't of thought it would be the same quality of the DX12 personally but who knows until we get it in hand :dunno

I'm stoked for this.

I do want to add...

It's probably the lighting that's playing tricks with my eyes...but I honestly think the cowl is different. Even the pers plate.

Anyone else feel the same way?

I have the same feeling, mate.... the eyes definitely look a bit improved, but not 100% sure.

Another reason why I doubt this includes the DX12 is wouldn't they plaster something like that all over the advertising? Instead all we get is Batman Collectible Figure :dunno

Another reason why I doubt this includes the DX12 is wouldn't they plaster something like that all over the advertising? Instead all we get is Batman Collectible Figure :dunno

They have a picture with batman posing and included a cape. No reason to have PERS on a rubber suit that can't move.

It's the DX12 with new faceplates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its the DX12 body w/ slight improvements in the cowl I think, plus new mouth pieces, everything but the accessories.

yep, but in the armory are almost all the weapons but the EMP (from the TDKR)
you are basically missing the display stand, EMP gun, EMP batpod attachement, the original face plates, the bat blueprint... and that's it

Thankfully I never purchased a DX12. I've always thought about it but in the end chose the QS001 over the DX12. Plus I am more a fan of TDK so I have the DX02, Jim Gordon, Joker DX11, and Bank Robber Joker.

This set is just way too awesome to pass up!

I have the same feeling, mate.... the eyes definitely look a bit improved, but not 100% sure.

What's even more curious is that in the close up pic showing off the new mouths, it says newly sculpted interchangeable faces and parellel eyeball rolling system.

It's either up to interpretation or the marketing team got lazy and didn't want to take another picture promoting pers.

yep, but in the armory are almost all the weapons but the EMP (from the TDKR)
you are basically missing the display stand, EMP gun, EMP batpod attachement, the original face plates, the bat blueprint... and that's it

Yep. That's what I meant, referring to only the figure, that it was basically the same DX12 set minus all the goodies, but yes, you get most of the goodies in the armory, plus I think the belt has removable compartments like the QS001.

Dang, right after the holiday season.
Great announcement!
Will definitely pre-order....How fast does Sideshow hit you up for your first payment on a pre-order? I used to do most of my pre-orders through BBTS or Razor's Edge.

I can't get over how great Alfred and Bruce look.
The sculpt for Michael Caine is amazing.
It looks a lot better than the custom sculpts out there.
His suit is amazing too.
I hope Sideshow puts them up for PO today or tonight!

Back