1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've paid the NRD and 3 flex payments, and Im thinking on cancelling my PO and use the money returned on another figure. I dont have a Nolan Batman but I kind of lost my interest on this armory. What you guys think?

I've paid the NRD and 3 flex payments, and Im thinking on cancelling my PO and use the money returned on another figure. I dont have a Nolan Batman but I kind of lost my interest on this armory. What you guys think?

Keep it, i'm sure you'll not regret it.

You may already be aware but you loss some cash when you cancel a payment plan. Unless they agree to transfer the full total not sure never tried.

It's called Suspension of Disbelief. Like when Bane's about to shoot Batman in the face and Catwoman arrives just in time to scatter him across the lobby.

Or like TDK, when the Joker's ridiculous plan to get himself arrested and freed, while ensuring that Harvey Dent, and not Rachel Dawes, survives the Snidely Whiplash predicament actually works.

Or like Begins, when Ras's diabolical plan is foiled with a hundred feet to spare.

:goodpost:

Yeah man, I'm pretty impressed overall. The eyes look a lot better. And the suit is a little glossier, some different Teflon sections etc. it just looks a lot less toylike than the DX12, whilst the changes are minor. I'm certainly glad I picked it up, I will sell some of my modded DX12 parts now I think.

No worries man. It's an amazingly fun box to open up, and it's of a very high quality. I will try and get some pics up in next couple of days. :duff

What bout the belt?

Somebody was using this as their avatar over at That Chinese Web Site. :lol

batmanmooning.jpg

Oh what the hell, I decided to post all the pics from That Chinese Web Site. That sumb-tch, Max, sure takes purty pictures. Thanks again to boylost99 for finding it in the first place.

Don't say I never did nuthin' for ya, ya Stooges. :lol

tumblr_mi8sibbCS31rem27uo1_r1_250.gif

arm1.jpg
arm2.jpg
arm3.jpg
arm4.jpg
arm5.jpg
arm6.jpg
arm7.jpg
arm8.jpg
arm9.jpg
arm10.jpg