1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys Legend. Seems cancelled - they didn't have a license, so maybe they got slapped with a C&D.

Thanks, I remember reading about it earlier in the thread. Maybe Hot Toys will do that too.

Then there's Lucius, if HT ever does that figure, it'll probably come with a huge cardboard backdrop of computer screens.

Any chance we would get a updated cowl just like the faceplates. It doesn't specify changes made in the descriptions because I would love to just pick the cowl w/ faceplates from Ebay. Sometimes HT can suprise us but this is wishful thinking. I'm not interested in picking up another DX 12....one is plenty.

Any chance we would get a updated cowl just like the faceplates.

There's definitely a chance.

pigs-fly.517.416.s.png

Can't see any of the usual HK sellers carrying this as one piece, just the individual figures - I wonder if any of them will be selling the whole thing?

How much do you guessitimate a Batman figure will go for on the part-out? Debating whether to keep my order for the armory and sell it while keeping the Batman figure, or transfer the payments to something else and get the Batman figure separately...

How much do you guessitimate a Batman figure will go for on the part-out? Debating whether to keep my order for the armory and sell it while keeping the Batman figure, or transfer the payments to something else and get the Batman figure separately...

$200 to $250? I'm guessing it'd be more if you want the faceplates, fists, empty cowl, etc.

$200 to $250? I'm guessing it'd be more if you want the faceplates, fists, empty cowl, etc.
Just the figure with PERs head or whatever it is. I would just use the mouth plates from my other armory set, the hands I could grab from the DX12 or DX02 if needed Wondering if I should go through the hassle of selling the armory alone w/ everything but the figure or just get the figure separately. I'm already getting the 3-piece-set but the Batman suit will be staying in that armory. Would like to have an extra Batman figure.

Looks great! I took a long, hard look at my knockoff setup, and decided to upgrade my Bruce and call it a day:

I've spent waaaayyy too much on Batman this year, and I really don't need the HT armory.

That Bruce Wayne suit looks sweet! Very much like the HT one.

Can you please tell me which suit is that? And what body did you use?

Back