1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys has been pretty good at showing off prototypes at events and them being released. SDCC for the past 3 years have all been released except for the ones shown this year . Ex. DeLorean, Batmobile, Rhino, Ripley, Loader with Ripley. Everything else is up for PO.

Hot Toys has been pretty good at showing off prototypes at events and them being released. SDCC for the past 3 years have all been released except for the ones shown this year . Ex. DeLorean, Batmobile, Rhino, Ripley, Loader with Ripley. Everything else is up for PO.

You forgot Drax and Returns Batman...

Just got these 2 today and they're already some of my favourite Hot Toys. I'd really like a Joker at least. Not too fussed about a batmobile as I don't have the space for it anyway. Passed on the 89 batmobile for the same reason.

Finally, eh? Kinda bummed that I didn't get the Dynamic Duo, but there's just so much coming out in the form of SW, AoU and other things like DX15 (eventually), Ripley (eventually), BD RoboCop and Murphy, Marty McFly, Stealth Cap, etc. :lol

Final payment for Robin on the 10th of this month! Is it possible to have sideshow change the day of the final flex pay to the 5th or so?

Got my Robin must say I love this line... I really hope they make atleast Joker and Catwoman.

10257758_10152989537354346_6855659854611507765_n.jpg

Great setup :clap

Yeah I should of included these in my top 5 Hit Toy figs 2014, they had the odd problem i.e. Batman suit would catch by you just looking @ it & Robins suit was inaccurate but I think for the sheer fact that they were not your typical HT franchise to make, OK it is Batman but you know what I mean.

Soooo had both these on order and looks like maybe canceling Robin also. I had to cancel bats for great deal on a pirate and now must cancel for a ??? coming soon early febuary. Hope to pick up 66 bats later still.

Just received my Batman to match the Robin I got last July. (Have to space out the purchases as I also got the Batman Premium Format and the Wonder Woman Premium Format this year and I'm not made of money). When I received it, mine had a big glue stain on the trunks (in a conspicuous place that was very embarrassing for old Bruce) and some snags in the uniform. I emailed Customer Service Last week and after an initial "We'll forward the issue to the returns desk" I haven't heard anything back. Just got off the online system where they said they'll look into it.

Anyone else have these types of Quality Control Issues?

Back