1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The word 'stag' has a few meanings actually.

In Australia - once upon a time (maybe still) it used to mean no, it's not a just a canoe in my pants.

:lol

It's a shame that these figures don't seem to be getting much love. They are two of the best non-DX figures that HT has produced. They rock!

It's a shame that these figures don't seem to be getting much love. They are two of the best non-DX figures that HT has produced. They rock!

I finally get mine tomorrow and I am so excited. I would've gotten Robin, but I don't know...maybe, if Hot Toys releases a Batman Forever version of him?

Saggy suit. They should just paint their seamless body sparkly black, put a belt on and call it done.

I was just doing some other shopping on Big Bad Toy Store, and I noticed they've already reduced price on these figures. They are now $189 and $175, respectively. Thought that deal might be a good enough reason to de-lurk for a moment.

I don't think the quality of the West Batman suit helped with these figures, might be why they've seen a reduction in price. The overly cheap, fragile suit put me off getting Robin. I still think they turned out amazing, just the QC at HT was disappointing.

Well dispute the QC issues I decided to take my chances.. worse case Senior.. I can just upgrade the suit with a simple grey suit... I ordered from BBTS hope to get him Monday.

Well dispute the QC issues I decided to take my chances.. worse case Senior.. I can just upgrade the suit with a simple grey suit... I ordered from BBTS hope to get him Monday.

Awesome, well you might get a good one. Other than the suit it fantastic. Just be careful handling it.

Awesome, well you might get a good one. Other than the suit it fantastic. Just be careful handling it.

Yeah I been holding out on these figures far too long.. If I don't get them now I know I'm gonna regret it onc ethey are sold out.. So Batman this month and Robin in October.

Back