1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep it would be sweet except all the old outfits n characters MUST stay the same but the story's more gruesome. I would love it just keep the law n order bell doom ,doom..:lol

I would love to see bats n robin in the 89 batmobile ,come on guys ,lets see some cool pix please ,thanks.

Got Robin from AE. Nice figure but minor defect.

IMG_1166 (Large).JPG

IMG_1170 (Large).JPG

Are Robin's trunks form fitting or is it just two flat panels sewed together?
It might be possible to just turn them around.

Got Robin from AE. Nice figure but minor defect.

As a collector I would be irritated by that too, but I have to wonder how retailers feel about people wanting to exchange items with minor problems like that (not saying you just in general). They must laugh at some of the stuff we complain about. "Those damn nerds all upset about the briefs on their Robin figures and staining black briefs on Hulk!!!!" "Weirdos lol"

Hope you can learn to live with it or get a replacement.

Are Robin's trunks form fitting or is it just two flat panels sewed together?
It might be possible to just turn them around.

I believe the briefs are actually a part of a body suit and not their own separate piece.

As a collector I would be irritated by that too, but I have to wonder how retailers feel about people wanting to exchange items with minor problems like that (not saying you just in general). They must laugh at some of the stuff we complain about. "Those damn nerds all upset about the briefs on their Robin figures and staining black briefs on Hulk!!!!" "Weirdos lol"

Hope you can learn to live with it or get a replacement.

I believe the briefs are actually a part of a body suit and not their own separate piece.

If this was a $20 hasbro 1/6 piece from TRU I could understand...but not a freakin $200 doll...perfection or nothing and if someone doesnt get it then "F" em

Well, good news is both are on the way. Bad news is that this impatient guy has to wait until Tuesday for them to arrive. Oh well, at least I know they are coming my way

Has anyone noticed how "tan" Robins skin tone is? At first I didnt notice but now its kinda bothering me :-(

Back