1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Cat figure is tempting .. And I don't go into statues!!
In the process of packing to move apartments in two weeks. Boxed up all my figures, but couldn't do it with these guys.
So they ended up here.
nduads.jpg

The Catwoman statue is nice but I'm probably not interested in owning it. Statues have just never been my thing really. Hopefully we see Hot Toys do the classic villains.

Yup, that pose is great Bgnyc! I was also thinking of the same thing once my Dynamic Duo arrives. Knowing how fragile the suit is I might do less -- dynamic poses. Really though, I love the subtle trademark gestures West and Ward incorporated whenever they're trying to think and solve crimes, it's something I would always remember about 66 Batman and Robin :)

I just wish I could pose Batman's arms a little higher so it's parallel to his shoulders. I don't understand what's restricting it.

Finally got a break from work and was able to pick up my Dynamic Duo from my mom's house yesterday (yes, my mom still buys me dollies). Can't really add anything that hasn't already been said here...these are just simply amazing!

Happy to report that I had no issues with either figure! I think Batman's chest emblem might be ever so slightly off but it could just be me. I have zero issues with his head popping off and, so far, no pulls in his costume that I can see, though I have been ultra careful. Really, really, really love these two! Definitely a dream come true.

Just got notification from BBTS, Robin is processing. Should have them both some time next week. Can't wait!

*RENT THIS SPACE CHEAP*

Yep, finally!

Robin is looking better and better with each pic. You guys seem really happy with him, except for the expected nits re: knees, arm joints)

Just got notification from BBTS, Robin is processing. Should have them both some time next week. Can't wait!

*RENT THIS SPACE CHEAP*

Could you imagine if this came out like a law n order special victims unit type show today with same old outfits? Robin break out the forensics kit check for blood n prints n evidence. Holy cow batman there's drugs n body's everywhere! :lol now lets see some real detective work.

Last edited:
Tell that to that dead girls mom with the needle sticking out of her arm and the bastard pushing crtstal blue meth! Quick robin to the batmobile Heisenburg is back in town!

Back