1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n153o3llFC1qg8i80o2_1280.jpg

Yes, I deal with Tim quite a bit, he is a bit expensive, but he comes through and you literally get the figure within days

Yep I got him about 2 weeks ago from timcent (ebay)
He gets the figs literally as soon as they are out the factory.
He is based in Hong Kong but the figs usually take no longer then a week to be delivered.

Hello, first post but longtime reader. I just got my first Hot Toys that I have been feverishly waiting for and the bat symbol is crooked and low. :( I am thinking of sending it back for a new one, what is the fail rate on these? Other than that it is everything I hoped for and by far my favorite batman item I own. IMG_9657.jpg

Welcome wpbats! There hasn't been an avalanche of crooked logo pics as yet, so hopefully the problem isn't widespread. Who was your retailer, I'd definitely go for a replacement if readjusting the suit doesn't help.

are they going to accept returns on these issues? think they might say we are picky?

One can only ask :)

...personally speaking if they're not prepared to replace a figure I deem unacceptable, I'd have my money refunded and buy it from another retailer.

If I've counted right wpbats is the third person to post a problem with the chest emblem being crooked. No telling how many actually got them that way but if mine arrives like that it's going back.

If I've counted right wpbats is the third person to post a problem with the chest emblem being crooked. No telling how many actually got them that way but if mine arrives like that it's going back.

:lecture It's right there in the middle of his chest in bright yellow - ain't no hiding or ignoring a crooked logo.

Welcome wpbats! There hasn't been an avalanche of crooked logo pics as yet, so hopefully the problem isn't widespread. Who was your retailer, I'd definitely go for a replacement if readjusting the suit doesn't help.

I ordered mine from sideshow. And bnagra32, that is also what I was wondering. I have only shown 3 people the figure so far and all 3 noticed it instantly. I thought I was being too picky until everyone else noticed it too.

I ordered mine from sideshow. And bnagra32, that is also what I was wondering. I have only shown 3 people the figure so far and all 3 noticed it instantly. I thought I was being too picky until everyone else noticed it too.

You're not being picky. Two hundred bucks = bright yellow and black logo that isn't crooked.

I received my Bats from SSC a week ago. The bat logo is a lil' off center to the left side, I just futzed with the suit to bring the logo to the center. I think it'll be harder to futz those who have crooked logos (not just the off-centered ones).

You're not being picky. Two hundred bucks = bright yellow and black logo that isn't crooked.

LOL that would require a super custom made suit. I understand things are not that perfect, my batsign is not crooked, but my underwear garment is crooked and out of place... but who knows.

LOL that would require a super custom made suit. I understand things are not that perfect, my batsign is not crooked, but my underwear garment is crooked and out of place... but who knows.

Your underwear garment is crooked and out of place?

Back